Chapter 20

(a/n again I have nothing against gay people...i have a gay cousin and best friend)

Cara's POV

Me and Alison sat on the grass absorbing the sun while watching the shirtless men run around playing rugby and laughing like school girls when one looked over at us.

"So...Would you and Luke ever consider more kids?" She asked and I thought a little before answering.

"Well...Luke is an amazing dad and I love children but with him touring would mean he'd barely see the baby but he's off tour for the next few months...And c'mon we've 6 children" I laughed slightly.

"Me and Jamie would love more children but he can't produce anymore..." She trailed off with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry..." I was honestly so bad in these types of situations.

"Any...That guy keeps staring at you" She sounded like a teenage girl while pushing me lightly.

"I think we're forgetting that we're married" I laughed but continued to stare at the shirtless man.

"Oh my god he's coming over" She mumbled as he walked closer.

"You both look very bored over here...I was wondering if I could get your number" He asked and I told him a number but it wasn't mine.

After he walked away I began to laugh which made Alison confused.

"That wasn't even my number" I laughed.

"Who's was it?" She asked with a slight laughed.

"My friend Shay's...That guy is so gay...You can tell" I laughed and eventually we ended up in fits of laughter.

*

*

*

It was a few days later and I had one thing on my mind to tell Luke.

"Hey babe" I said and kissed his cheek as I walked into the kitchen.

"Someones in a good mood" He teased and kissed me.

"So...What do you want for dinner?" I asked him.

"I don't mind...Whatever you fancy" He said and continued to scroll through his twitter feed.

"How about Mexican?" I asked and he looked up with his eyebrows knitted together.

"Cara...The last time you ate Mexican was when you were pregnant...Joe said you wouldn't stop eating it when you was pregnant with Jayde" He said while looking and me and I smiled.

"I want Mexican" I smiled with a laugh.

"Wait...Are you...You know?" He said walking closer.

"Well...I guess them few nights did something" I laughed.

"Another baby?" He said smiling down at me.

"You're going to be a daddy to a little one again" I smiled and he looked like he was close to tears.

"This is amazing!" He pretty much screamed and spun me around while smiling.

"But I want to keep in between us...Its not too late for something to go wrong" I said and held his hand.

"Okay...I'm just...Wow" He said shocked "What if you're expecting twins? Or if there is six in there?" He teased and I pushed him.

"If you got me pregnant with 6 babies...I'd have to chop that thing of yours off" I laughed "Anyway I doubt that's even possible" I rolled my eyes.

*

*

*

Jayde's POV

I sat at the top of the stairs crying while listening to my parents arguing about money. 5 weeks after their birthday they were all happy and smiling which made me smile but now they're arguing and breaking things.

"That's it Luke! Just walk away! Like you always do when you can't deal with something! You're probably going to go hook up with some random whore from a club!" My mum screamed. What's a whore?

"You always think that! I'm getting fresh air! I can't stand to look at you right now because all you care about right now is money! I'm so sorry that I've lost majority of my money! I'm working and you're not! How about you try and deal with the stress of working!" He screamed back at her.

"You're being so selfish! We have a new baby to think about and our kids that are upstairs! Whenever things get tough you runaway and find a girl to hook up with then come back when I have sorted everything out! By myself! Jayde's right at what she says...You can be pathetic at times!" My mum yelled and sounded like she was crying.

"I've always helped you out and been there for you!" He screamed but not as loud as last time.

"What? Was you thinking that while you were in bed with another girl?" My mum choked on her tears and I heard more things being smashed followed by a slammed door.

After that I heard a punch on the wall then I saw my dad running up the first set of stairs so I ran into my room and pulled my notepad out.

After hearing what my parents had to say I wrote a note saying that i'm leaving so they have the money to pay for the rest of the family because i'm just an extra person to pay for then I walked over and picked up my pink backpack and filled it with a few things.

Once I packed my doll,a set of clothes and a photo of me and my mum then ran down the stairs.

When I got down there was things thrown about the place, I dried my tear then walked out of the house.

I knew where I had to go.

At least they he will be nice to me. He won't hurt me. He's always been nice to me and my mum.

I want to be a part of his family even though its just him.

My family seem to ignore me now, I guess I've caused so much crap they hate me.

Maybe it would be best if I wasn't here at all.

Maybe i'm better off dead like my parents thought I was at one point.

_________________

a/n

wow this chapters

idk i was bored without drama

so

poor jayde :(((

lukey is a n00b

i have no clue where cara has gone...probably to be a queen and slay some peasants.

more children.

uhm

I CAUGHT FEELINGS NOPE BURN ME

and

GIVE ME IDEAS BC IM RUNNING LOW ATM

AND ALSO CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFIC CALLED 'Hidden' AND MY OTHER CALLED 'Outcast' AIFISJDFJDFAJO TYSM

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

ig- flathairlukey

twitter- b00tymuke

kik- ashhemmo96

snapchat- bxndtubers

stay rad

xo