Chapter 40

Cara's POV
"I can't believe I'm crying over him. All this time I was crying about what he put me through, and now I'm crying that I'm going to lose him. If I got told a year ago he was dying, I'd throw a party but now I'm sitting all depressed again" I sighed into Luke's bare chest.

It's 3am and we're having our usual 3am chats. We just sit and discuss our day and life. We will discuss our issues, get things off our chest or talk about the kids. Luke, if he had a performance of rehearsal he would tell me all about that and what happened.

"He wouldn't want to see you this distraught" Luke said and I sat up with the cover falling off slightly which just revealed my lacey sleeping bra.

"Luke that's what everyone says. 'He'd want to see you smile' or 'He'd want you to be happy'. Just tell me it's okay to cry and feel this way. I just want someone to tell me it's okay and-" My tears cut me off so I was incapable of saying the rest of my sentence.

"Baby shh, he wouldn't want to see you this distraught; which is the truth" he started "But you're human so it's okay, it's normal and acceptable. Just know I'm always here to dry your tears whenever they fall" He said then kissed my nose.

"And now Amy hates me, she said she wants me dead. I'm the worst person. I'm trying to look out for her. She's trying her best to be in a gang and I'm trying to lead her the way so she isn't. I know what it's like to be in a gang and it's not pleasant. At the time it may seem like it's the best thing but when you sit down and think about it; it's hell" I sighed even more "I won't be surprised if Jayde turns her back on me" And again I cried even more.

"Hey stop crying. I'll talk to Amy and tell her about how you were in a gang. I'll try to knock some sense into her" He said "I promise" He finished then kissed me softly and brought me back down to my original position which was laying beside him with my head on his chest and his arm playing with my hair.
*
*
*

Luke's POV

Now that everyone was out and I was told to sit in with Amy, I decided to talk to her before the boys came round.

I sat down next to her as she typed on her phone that she guilt tripped me into giving to her

As I sat down I took her phone off her and put it in my pocket. She grunted before staring at me with anger evidently in her eyes.

"Dad! You said I could have it!" She screamed

"We need to have a talk" I sighed and she sat up.

"Talk then" She snapped.

"You've honestly broke your mum into pieces...She thinks you hate her. And you said you wanted her dead? Don't you remember how you felt when we thought she was actually dead? We were all heartbroken. Do you want to feel that again? Your mum is just looking out for you, she was in a gang when she was 17. And trust me it was hell. Everyday the police would come to our apartment with her in handcuffs because she had vandalised something or was too drunk underage. She got into fights some even resulted in her being rushed to hospital, she nearly died on three occasions, two being from a right where she nearly got stabbed or shot and the other was through drugs. Do you want to end up dead? With gangs comes consequences. Consequences that could get you killed or arrested. Going back to the topic of you telling her to drop dead. You have no idea how much she takes that into consideration, no one except me, the boys and Shay know this but she's failed four suicide attempts because she was called names. We've lost her before because she ran away and we thought we lost her for good when she attempted all over again. Don't say you won't care because she's crying over her dad that treated her in ways you will not understand. If she cries over him that put her through hell, no doubt about it you will cry and be devastated if she left, someone who is only looking out for you,fights through thick and thin for you and cares so very much about you. Please Amy, just say sorry for how you acted. We both want want what's best for you even if you don't like it, we're just helping you out" I finished off and she didn't show me her face but I was 100% sure she was crying.

"I just get angry. I feel like I'm the outcast. I have no blood relation to either of you whereas Jayde and the boys do." She finally looked at me and I was right in saying she was in tears.

"But you're as good as blood relation. We will never treat you different no matter how many children enter this house because I know your mum wants more. You're never going to be alone" I said and pulled her into a hug and she cried into my shirt.

"More children? Isn't six enough?" She laughed slightly.

"Apparently not but we said we'd ask you, Jayde and Tyler if they have any problems with it. I don't care as long as you're all happy. She has an image of a perfect large family and we're all happy. You're never alone in this family, I promise" I honestly said then kissed her head.

"When she gets back I'll say sorry...I'll start behaving and make her happy. And make you all proud. I promise" She sniffled then stood up.

"You make us proud every single day" I smiled.
*
*
*
Cara's POV

I was currently slaving away over the making a barbecue sauce for our dinner while moping about. I felt so crap, Luke said he spoke to Amy but I was too down to listen. Me and Tyler took the babies out for the day and Jayde went to see Michael.

"Need any help?" Was said and I turned around to see Amy with her hands behind her back.

"No I just need to wrapped the chicken in bacon the grate some cheese" I mumbled.

"That sounds tasty. Do you want me to set the tablet?" She asked.

"If you want too or I can do it considering I do everything in this house" I snapped by accident and she sighed.

"I'm sorry okay? I know you're looking out for me, I just felt like an outcast to this family. I just wanted a bit of attention" She sighed "I don't hate you... And I definitely don't want you dead. I love you..." She seemed sincere as she spoke.

I'm not being controlling when I say what you can and can't do. I'm looking out for you, I just want you all safe. And even if that results in you hating me, I'd rather that than you in danger. I will always put my children first, you come before everyone" I said finally looking at her.

"Dad said you want more children" She laughed.

"Correction, he wants more children" I laughed "Come here" I smiled and opened my arms and she hugged me tightly.

"I love you too" I whispered then kissed her head.
______________
A/N

YAAAAAY an update
Btw hello from me and Liam_clifford
ITS NEW YEARS EVE HERE. HAPPY NEW YEARS TO Y'ALL

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE
don't hate, masturbate✌️

Ig- ashleigheokeeffe
Twitter- ashleigheok
Snapchat- bxndtubers

Xo