Chapter 36

(Song- WILD by Troye Sivan)

Cara's POV

Yet again after a few days of having Luke back he had to leave again for interviews. We were offered a chance to go but Jayde had important things to do at school and Amy didn't want to leave her new boyfriend and she also has exams to do. The babies are growing as well which is making them all moody because their teeth are finally coming through which is hurting them. As for me, i'm doing great and i'm feeling amazing in myself. 

Luke's going to be back soon and its almost Christmas which we're very excited for. Every decoration was up in place and the snow was settling on the ground perfectly. Everything seemed like it belonged in a film. A happy family waiting for Christmas with snow coming down outside. It was what I've always wished for.

"Oh for god sake" I swore when all the lights went out.

"Mum! The wifi has cut off!" Amy screamed from her room and I groaned.

"I'm fixing it!" I yelled back.

"No you're not...You're groaning at the fact you have to fix something!" She called back with sarcasm clear in her voice.

I began to look at the problem and it was the wind that cut out all the electric so even though it would probably be impossible, I called the electrician and thankfully they could come tomorrow at the earliest due to weather conditions. So I lit a few candles around the house to not only did it smell amazing it also kept the house lit up enough.

"Why is it dark?" I heard Tyler say.

"For good sake I said i'm fixing it!" I snapped then turning around to see it wasn't Tyler, it was Luke.

He had snow all over him and he looked freezing to he instantly went to stand next to the fire to warm himself.

"You're back early?" I basically asked.

"Well it was either come back and cancel the show or wait until after Christmas to get home...The snow storms were heading towards us so we wanted to get home. The boys have gone to Australia but I came here" He smiled.

"Oh right...The kids are doing whatever upstairs...Probably all wanting to kill someone because the electric and wifi has gone out or sleeping..." I laughed. I felt slightly awkward because I was hoping he would return to a nice clean and stable home.

Yet he's returned to a messy house, with no electric or wifi which is making me moody because everything was perfect until now.

I guess I spoke way too soon.

"Anyway...Its getting late. Why are they still up?" Luke said looking at the clock that read 3am.

"They probably learn from me" I joked and we walked upstairs to sleep peacefully.

*
*
*
Me and Luke had a few arguments this morning. We both have different ideas on how this years Christmas will go. But we're fine but both on edge with each other. Like usual though. We normally snap at each other at least once a day. Its became a normal part of our daily routine.

"The kids are writing their Christmas list" I said while blending my foundation in and Luke played with our new dog.

"They said that they will be done soon" He mumbled while pulling on a dog toy and laughing soon after.

After my foundation was blended and my outfit was at the right amount of black I sat down with Luke on the bed and put my hand on his thigh.

"Are you okay?" I softly asked. He's been off for a while, on tour and when he's at home.

"Sorry...I don't mean to i'm just still a little ill...I'll be fine soon" He smiled and kissed me then let go of the dog toy to place his hands either side of my cheek.

We were in a nice passionate, cute kiss when my phone began to vibrate and it was Joe inviting me to his celebration party of his book tonight. I sent back a message saying I will be there and laughed when I looked back at Luke.

"I've never seen you so happy" He smiled as well.

"I don't know...Except the electric blowing yesterday everything has fallen into place. The kids are happy, your home, its nearly Christmas...I don't know, everything seems perfect" I shook my head while grinning.

While Luke done his hair and got ready for taking the kids out for the day so I could spend time with Joe and some friends, I done some scrolling through Instagram and twitter. I posted a selfie and the likes and comments I got were mainly Luke's fans so I returned the gesture to them then tweeted a few of the fans when I logged onto twitter, along with tweeting about what i'm doing tonight.

"Mum...We wrote a combined Christmas list" Amy smiled while walking through with the paper pointing in my direction.

"Thank you" I smiled at her and opened it.

"What are they asking for?" Luke asked while walking over.

"Dear Santa, all we want for Christmas is for our mum to be happier more and for our dad to stay at home more because when he's gone we miss him. It honestly feels like he'd rather be away. We just want our dad to be with us because it makes us sad when he leaves us. From, Amy, Jayde, Alec, Justin, Conor, Theo" I read out and looked at him.

"I feel so terrible for leaving them all the time...Leaving you all" He sighed.

"Luke...Its your job...Your dream. If you're happy then we are, yes it makes us sad but it makes you happy so it doesn't matter" I sighed.

"Your happiness doesn't matter? It matters everything...Its hard leaving you all the time...We're 25...I've been leaving you since we were 18 and the kids ever since they were born...I need to spend proper time with you all" He sighed again.

"So what are you saying? We come with you? Pull the kids out of school?" I rhetorically asked "We're not doing that again" I rolled my eyes.

"No...I'm saying that we break up as a band" He finished in a serious tone and I stared at him with wide eyes.

_____________________________

a/n

IM SO SO SO SO SO ITS BEEN MONTHS SINCE I LAST UPDATED!!

MY COMPUTER BROKE!!

I HAVE A LOT TO UPDATE ON OK.

1. its you're reading my book Addictive note that it will be turned into a mike one bc im in mikes lane (bc its safer here)

2. i have prom soon and everyone has dates and im like sihsidfjs

3. I FUCKING MET JOE. MY DP IS US SFSFSDLFJS

BASICALLY I GOT TO THE VENUE AND HE WAS BEHIND A BOOTH AND I KEPT SEEING HIM THEN WHEN I GOT TO THE SIDE I SAW HIM AND I BEGAN TO SHAKE AND TEAR UP. THEN THE GUY SAID I CAN GO OVER SO AS I WAS WALKING I BEGAN TO SHAKE MORE AND JOE WAS LIKE 'its okay! come here!' THEN PULLED ME INTO A HUG AND I WAS LIKE 'ive been so nervous to meet you' AND HE WAS LIKE 'awh you're okay' THEN HE TOOK THE PHOTOS AND I WAS LIKE 'i love you so much Joe. You make me so happy' AND THEN HE WAS LIKE 'Awh I love you too...You make me happy' AND HUGGED ME AGAIN AND I WALKED AWAY AND HE YELLED OUT THANK YOU. THEN THE GIRLS AFTER ME GOT ANNOYED BC HE SAID 'I LOVE YOU' BACK TO ME BUT NOT TO THEM.

ME AND JOE ARE DATING (i just found outs its legal for us woo)

I MIGHT BE MEETING HIM AND CASP SOON!!

uhm so yeah thats pretty much it.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

ig- cuddly.sugg

twitter- cuddlysuggy

tumblr- cuddlysugg

snapchat- bxndtubers

I DONT USE KIK ANYMORE

stay rad.

dont hate, masturbate 

xo