RANT!!

i'm not even going to make a paragraph about this but yes i make grammar mistakes (gasp, wow!1!!1). yes i'm dyslexic, i have learning difficulties and shocker...not everyone is going to be the best ever. You think Queen JK.Rowling didn't make a grammar mistake? well she did and she admitted it. Every author makes mistakes and that's why they have editors...Oh also i have feelings so telling me to 'Get a life' when I defended myself or telling me to 'cut' or 'kill myself' is just wrong. But hunny, if you was to say that to me if you saw me in person than believe me you better know how to fight because i don't take shit no more. I was taught if someone is doing something wrong to you or hurting you then take action and don't stand for it. My mum told me if you're going to punch first, Punch good and Punch hard. so leave me alone and go to fuckyou.com/youreacunt and leave you opinion. i'm a 15 year old trying to write which is something I love doing. i'm trying to make this everyone's cup of tea but it seems to never work.

im gonna update soon i promise.

but please visit

www.ifyoudontleavemealoneillshankyouwithmytoe.com/imnotjoking

or email me

www.fuckyouandyouopinion.com/swsreferenceintendedbye