Chapter 29

(Song- The 1975- Sex)

Cara's POV

"Luke...It's going to help you" I sighed once we pulled up at the white building.

"What? Having loads of strangers stare at me like i'm some type of freak?" He rolled his eyes and played with his bracelets then pulled his flannel sleeve down more.

"Them people are going to be the same as you...It's just some people for you to talk to...Let your emotions out" I said and held onto his hand then rubbed my thumb across his knuckles.

"But...We talk all the time...We always talk about our feelings...Why do I need to talk to random strangers about my so called problems?" He said. He honestly looked like he was going to break down into tears.

I decided to sign him up for some counselling. He was all for the idea until we were 5 minutes away that's when it went downhill. He started crying,talking to himself and slightly screaming. It honestly frightened me. 

"They understand more...Luke, they're trained in these areas" I sighed again and ran my tongue bar between my teeth. It's something I normally always do when i'm nervous or bored. My teeth are slightly chipped from it, I got mainly all my piercings when I was 13. A friend of mines mum done them for free so now i'm this pierced person.

"But you've been through what i'm going through...You will understand!" He pretty much begged me not to let him go in.

"I've never heard voices...My depression has never been this bad. Luke, don't you remember what you did the other day? And when we got home I catch you staring at a bottle of pills...Baby please, you need help" I begged myself.

"No" He argued.

"Luke! You're going whether I have to drag you out!" I screamed and he finally left the car without a word.

Luke's POV

'You're a freak'

'Why didn't you jump like we told you to?'

'Everyone is staring at you...They think you're a freak!'

I hit my head repeatedly. Why can't they just leave me alone? They leave but they come back? 

"You must be Luke, i'm Christian, please take a seat" The man said to me and everyone began to stare at me.

"No...No I shouldn't be here" I said while shaking my head.

"Please...Take a seat...You don't have to talk just listen" He sighed and I slowly walked over to the remaining chair which was between a younger girl who looked 14 and a boy the same age. Most people were younger than me which put me off slightly.

Everyone introduced themselves and I was the last person to say my name and conditions.

"Erm...I'm Luke and I have depression and schizophrenia...Most days I feel like everything is my fault...Like i'm screaming but no one is listening...Everyone around me is smiling and I just feel like I don't belong...I have these voices talking to me but they only go away when i'm with the person I love...To be honest I think she scares them, she's strong...I wish I could be strong like her...She's a huge loser but I love her to pieces...She's the reason i'm still here" I sighed looking at my feet.

Everyone said hello and then this whole 'class' or 'meeting' went ahead.

*
*
*
Cara's POV

"How's he doing?" Liz said on the phone "We've been worried sick...We're getting a plane down now...We'll be with you soon...Sorry it's late notice...We just want to see him" She added.

"He's at a meeting right now...I'm so worried. I just hope I see him smile tonight. I think he does really need to see you...I'm looking for houses away from this place but everything is so expensive...I don't know what to-" I cut myself off when I heard someone walk through the door singing.

"Hey babe" It was Luke and he was smiling like crazy.

"Your mum is on the phone" I whispered when he started kissing me.

He took it out of my hand and ended it then smiled while kissing me.

"So this class? It's worked slightly then?" I smiled a bit.

"Well...You're right letting it all out and having someone give me professional advice was a big help" He said and kissed my neck more.

"And this class has made you want to do this has it?" I laughed.

"I feel like I've ignored you too much..." He said, his stubble and lip ring tickling my neck.

"You know we have 20 minutes until the kids get home and your mum is visiting soon" I said with my back now against the wall.

"We'll have time" He said and I laughed but followed him upstairs anyway.

_________________________________

a/n

c'mon who doesn't want lara frickle frackle.

i'd rather have luke and ash frickle frackle but ya'know.

i'm kinda living vicariously through cara...ygm??

PLS CHECK OUT MY NEW CALUM FANFIC

GIVE ME IDEAS FOR MORE CHAPTERS BC IM RUNNING LOW!!!

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

don't hate, masturbate ;)

ig- lukesb4bygirl

tumblr- bxndtubers

kik- ashhemmo96

snapchat- bxndtubers

xo