Chapter 24

(Sleeping With Sirens- Congratulations)

(sorry...im back)

Luke's POV

Having to walk around with your 'Girlfriend' knowing your wife and kids have been sent to live somewhere else sucks pretty bad. I've been told I can't even see the boys until I get more involved with the press again. I can't go near them because apparently staying away from them will spark more drama.

My new 'Girlfriend' is the most annoying person on earth. She laughs at everything I say, she's rude to the fans and she tries to show off all the time.

Management are literally taking over my entire life. They are restricting me to only sending three tweets a day. One being a small update, a photo of me on stage then maybe the odd reply to a fan.

I can't believe how management are literally insulting my family right in front of me. I called my mum to tell Cara to bring the kids over to her so she can stay with them but mum said she didn't answer her phone.

I know all the boys have been helpful with the kids but I barely see them which sucks but I need to see my best friends. So that was the plan for the day.

Since it was very hot out, which is pretty surprising considering its England. I decided to walk there, I put on my sunglasses then walked out the door into the hot air.

Wearing pretty much all black was a bad idea, I was pretty much sweating and I've only just left the house.

As I walked I scrolled through Instagram, I decided to look on Cara's profile but the last thing she posted was about 'Loyalty in relationships' and that was over a week ago. All the comments were about me, they were saying how sorry they are for my huge mistake and some were even saying she could do better.

I looked through Joe's and his last post was that him and a few friends were going to be travelling around Miami, LA and some more places around America but they were staying in LA longer since Joe has a house out there and so do we.

*

*

*

I didn't realize how long it took to get the boys flat because I was still walking and god its getting hotter. I'm honestly sweating. The fans think its 'hot when I sweat' I honestly think sweating is weird. But each to their own.

"Luke!" A girl screamed so I knew it was a fan.

I turned around with a smile on my face and saw two girls behind me with their phones in their hands smiling as they looked up at me.

"Hey guys" I smiled with a small laugh.

We took some photo's with each other then just had a small little talk since there was only two of them. If there was a huge group of them then I'd probably be long gone. I can't deal with big crowds like the other boys can.

"Luke I love you and all that but cheating is a dick move...Especially after everything you both went through a few months ago" The girl with her hair up said and I mentally rolled my eyes.

I obviously couldn't do that to their face otherwise drama would speculate that i'm now rude. Management would love that but I hate it. When a rumor starts that i'm mean or rude to fans, I honestly cry. The fans mean so much to me, they'd never understand.

"Guys...It's a lot more complicated than you think...I wish I could tell you guys, I honestly would but I can't...Just trust me please?" I pretty much begged and they all looked at each other.

"We just want you both happy again..." Another sighed and I bit my lip ring hard, probably denting it. I wanted to tell them everything but I couldn't.

*

*

*

I finally reached the boys house and instantly ran to the kitchen so I could get a drink and some food out of the fridge. The walk here honestly felt like years and it made me pretty hungry.

"So...Where is she?" I asked the boys as I sat down and picked the Xbox controller up so I could wait for them to finish their Fifa game before I joined in.

"Probably still asleep" Ashton shrugged.

"At three in the afternoon?" I raised my eyebrows and laughed.

"You know what she's like..." He laughed.

"I'll go check on her..." I said and got up.

They've already told me Jayde and Amy are at a play center and the babies our asleep. They've honestly so taken after our traits of sleeping too much.

I didn't bother knocking I just walked in so see her room was untouched. No bags or anything laying around. The bed was untouched, everything was immaculate.

"Guys she's not even in there..." I said and Calum looked at me.

"She's probably gone shopping...Call her" He shrugged.

I sat on the sofa and looked at him in detail.

"Another hook up?" I laughed and pointed at his neck.

"I honestly don't remember a thing...Such a blur" He laughed. He's always like this, he gets drunk and never remembers anything.

I dialed her number but it just beeped numerous times.

"Sorry this number isn't registered to be contacted from your location. Please check the number and try again" The answer machine said.

I know she has different phones so she can stay in contact with me when i'm away but I definitely dialed her England phone.

I scrolled through twitter to see if I could see anything she's posted but she hasn't posted a thing. The last thing was her tweeting Kellin Quinn about their new album and how much she loves the lyrics to 'Better off dead' and 'Left alone'.

Then I saw something from some of my fans.

'5sosdorkyupdates- Why is Lukes girl in an airport alone? what airport even is it...Its not an england one for sure...'

I furrowed my eyebrows together and zoomed around the picture but couldn't see anything that would give me a clue on where she exactly is.

All I know at the moment is she gone away and probably heart broken. Maybe she's just going on holiday for a few days. She's done that before but then again, she only went away for two days and that was to the other side of London to stay with some friends.

But its pretty much the same thing right?

_______________

a/n

*insert hate,threats,insults and all types of negative comments here*

hi

i'm leaving lol bye

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

ig- flathairlukey

kik- ashhemmo96

twitter- b00tymuke

snapchat- bxndtubers

stay rad

Love Ash

xo