Chapter 30

5 Seconds Of Summer- Permanent Vacation (LIVE)

Cara's POV

I don't how it managed to go from me nearly dragging him out of the car while he screams and kicked his longs legs on the door to laughing under the covers while I run my hands through his hair and bite onto his lip ring while he bites onto my neck and bites onto the piercing I have on my collar bone. That piercing was a drunken mistake, me and all the boys were out in LA and we all got drunk and decided to play dares. Michael dared me to get a tattoo but they wouldn't let me because I was drunk but they let me get a piercing but Michael said he had to pick it. The rest were my choice. Every single one of them. My tattoos have some meaning too, I have Luke's name tattooed on my wrist with a guitar and all my children's name tattooed on the top of my shoulder. Every other one is small with no meaning but I have some song lyrics tattooed on me too.

Little squeals left my lips when he began tickling me slightly which only made him chuckle. His skin was so smooth against mine, he was honestly like an angel. Looking at him he looks so strong and happy but I think I only know his true emotions.

"Luke...Cara? Are you-" We heard and I pushed Luke away from me then took my head out from under the quilt to see Liz standing in the doorway with an awkward look on her face.

"We were just...Having a little nap...It's been a tiring day" Luke badly lied but I nodded anyway.

"I'll put the kettle on...You should clean this room up, it's a mess" She rolled her eyes then walked out.

Once she was fully gone we both began to laugh while he held onto me with his nose rubbing on my neck which just made me laugh a little more.

"We need to stop acting like reckless teenagers..." I sighed and he mumbled.

"I refuse to believe i'm 24...We're 17 again" He mumbled "And we should probably go down to my mum and explain a little..." He bit onto his lip.

We got up and both sorted ourselves out before going down. I made sure my make up was okay and that the love bites were covered up with my foundation but it just made me look like I had bad tan patches.

I awkwardly laughed as  I sat down at the bar in the kitchen with Liz looking straight at me. Luke went straight into the living room which is typical.

"Look...I'm just going to forget what I walked in on...Um so how is it going back here?" She awkwardly asked and I just laughed.

"Well...I think the whole world pretty much knows are life but than we do...Just check twitter" I rolled my eyes just thinking about all the tweets written. Some were disgraceful but others were lovely to read but still a little sad.

"What I wanted to ask was-" She started but stop.

"Dad stop! Stop!" I heard Jayde scream.

"Oh shit" I screamed and ran in thinking the worse.

But I walked in on a adorable sight of Luke playing with Jayde just like they used to when she was a little younger. It made me smile that they're getting along better again.

"Why did you run in here?" He laughed and stood up with her on his back.

"Just wanted to see what I was missing out on" I laughed.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"7:35" I said after looking at my phone.

"Shit...I have to do a performance with the band in an hour" He swore then put Jayde down and went to run upstairs with a smile on his face but I stopped him.

"Luke...You're on your break remember? To get better?" I said and his eyes slowly filled to sadness.

"The band makes me happy. Hearing fans cheer makes me happy. Having my family watch me perform makes me happy...Can't I just go for one song?" He pretty much begged.

"Luke...Its what the doctor said not me" I sighed.

"And since when did you listen to what people tell you to do? Especially doctors" He rolled his eyes and I groaned.

"Fine...I'm going to be watching and I want more than one security guard beside you" I stated my rules and he jumped up multiple times before running to get ready.

*
*
*

Luke's POV

"You haven't even told the boys? So they're completely clueless?" She asked.

"Yep...I wanted to surprise them...And the fans" I laughed like an excited 8 year old on Christmas.

As we walked closer to the venue you could hear them singing and the fans cheering while singing along the lyrics.

Soon as we got in I quickly look off my leather jacket and tuned my guitar so it was perfect for when I run onstage. 

"You're sure about this?" Cara asked while fixing his hair.

"Yes!" I dragged out with a laugh "Thanks for wearing the shirts by the way" I laughed again to Cara, Jayde and Amy as we wore his merchandise.

"You didn't really give us much choice dad" Jayde laughed and I tickled her before looking back at Cara.

"Thank you" I whispered and kissed her lips softly/

I looked through to the stage and I could already see my best friends living their dream without me. That's what hurt the most but I was prepared to run on stage and completely smash the remainder of the show.

"Okay so the next song we're going to be singing was wrote about our best friend who sadly can't be here as you already know but-" Michael started but I ran on before he could finished and everyone, including the boys went into shock.

Hearing the fans scream made goosebumps rise, they make me so happy and they don't even know it.

"We didn't expect you to come running on Lucas" Mike laughed and looked at me.

"I got bored playing Fifa by myself so here I am" I joked "I can leave if you want me to?" I quickly said with the voice in my head telling me they don't want me.

"No! No! Stay...I don't know if you know the words to this song but here it goes...We wrote it about you" He shrugged and took a drink of water before talking again "This is Permanent Vacation" He said and everyone screamed.

Looking out at all the lights flashing and the fans screaming along with my family watching made tears rise in my eyes. I'm thankful for everything they've made possible. I love them way too much.

_____________________________

a/n

srry srry this was bad but its nearly 3am so

i punched my crush earlier and we both got kicked out of a party and now he wants to meet me lol.

erm

GIVE ME MORE IDEAS BC IDK WHAT ELSE TO WRITE AND HOW TO END THIS (i have smth for the ending but idk) PLS GIVE ME IDEAS

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

ig- lukesb4bygirl

twitter- b00tymuke (turn your notifications on for me! ;)) 

kik- ashhemmo96 (I will answer you but i have 200 messages to answer bc my phone logged me out and i didn't know about it)

snapchat- bxndtubers

stay rad 

don't hate, masturbate

xo