Chapter 2• runs

"No! Fuck no!" I said

"No! Fuck no!" I said. We were currently inside Luka and Sal's house. They want me to go with them on a run. Anything athletic and I do not get along.

Lyia was sitting and eating her ice cream looking amused. Lee was sitting next to her laughing. 

"You two better stop laughing or I'll make you both come too," I said, turning around to look at them.

"Oh they were already gonna go," said Sal with a smirk. 

"Uh no we never signed up for this," said Lyia, frowning.

"Exactly. Plus what are we getting out of this?" I asked. 

"You get to hang out with your favorite people in the world," said Luka.

I looked around, "Where?" I asked. 

Luka scoffed, "Rude," he said. "Now let's go," 

I sat down on the couch and laid down. Sal came up to me, "Luka we'll just go another day," he said, as he motioned for me to scoot over. 

I scooted over making room for Sal. Sal laid down behind me. 

Luka grabbed a pillow and threw it at us. 

He went to the kitchen probably to put Lyia's ice cream away. "Get your lazy asses up," he said while walking up the stairs slowly. He got a phone call and stopped in the middle of the stairs.

"We're going to make him regret that. Grab the small pillow behind you slowly" he whispered in my ear. I looked at Luka who was talking on the phone in Italian.

God damn, I need to learn it soon.

I slowly grabbed the pillow and hid it behind me. Sal got up and helped me up. He hugged me and slowly grabbed it from behind me. At this point, Luka was upstairs in his room.

We went to the kitchen and I grabbed a cold water bottle and gave Sal a thumbs up. He smirked and pointed upstairs. We went upstairs and I had the bottle behind me. Sal put his hand on my lower back. He leaned down next to me and whispered "You ready?" I nodded my head and he led me to Luka's room. I always forget where their rooms are because of their big ass house. I quietly opened his door and heard music playing from the closet. We slowly made our way there. I was going to head inside but Sal grabbed my hand. "Stay behind me" he whispered. I got behind him and he held onto my hand.

Luka was facing his wardrobe without his shirt on and black sweatpants around his torso. I opened the water bottle and put the cap in my pocket. We went behind him and Sal tugged my arm I poured the whole bottle of water on his hair and Sal hit Luka with the pillow. Sal kept hitting him until I grabbed Sal's arm and we ran. I didn't get too far because Luka tackled me to his bed. We started laughing and he laid down next to me on my left side. Sal came and laughed with us and laid down on my right side.

We caught our breath and I sat up. "Idiots," I said. I got up and started heading for the door and one of them threw a pillow my way but I ducked. I laughed and ran out to Almana's room.