Chapter 3• him

We started heading in

We started heading in. I was in the back and fiddling with my hands. Lee came up to me. I stopped walking.

Am I ready to see all of them?

Am I ready to see him?

Will he even remember me or care?

My thoughts came rushing in. He left me. He left me when I needed him the most. He didn't contact me at all. His family came to visit but I never asked about him. I prayed and prayed that he wouldn't come back. I don't want to see him. I can't handle the fact that he might be back. I'm going to ignore him completely. I will not give in to his tricks.

"You okay?" Leana asked, concerned.

"Oh, yeah I'm okay," I said avoiding eye contact.

"Liar" she responded. She interlaced our hands together and we looked at the open door.

You got this. Now take a deep breath and go in there. It's not like anything will happen. Plus he's probably forgotten about you.

Taking a deep breath we headed inside and headed to the living room. I saw Almana getting squeezed to death by Sal. Well, now I know who's the favorite. 

She looks stunning as always. A black skirt and a large T-shirt on her hugging her curves. She was wearing black doc martens. Her beautiful brown skin and brown curly hair hung perfectly. She's stunning.

Mana was adopted by the Moretti family. Her parents passed away in a horrible wreck. She was the only one to survive. She's an absolute badass and will fuck you up if you mess with her.

I saw Anaya and Nico getting a bear hug from Luka, who was overly excited. Nico was wearing white sweatpants, a black hoodie, and Jordan's. His rings looked stunning. His tan skin matched his outfit. 

I remember one time he came to visit and we were outside at their pool I got pushed into their pool by Luka and I was wearing regular clothes. Once I got to the top I was so frustrated and got out and changed. Nico helped me get revenge on Luka. We put blue hair coloring on Luka's shower head. Luka looked like a smurf for a whole week. 

Nico and I ran around their house and Luka was running behind me because Nico snitched on me. Luka caught up to me and tickled the shit out of me. He was mad at me for one day. He didn't talk to me at all but then talked to me the next day.

Andre came back from the bathroom and leaned against the wall. Nico looked at Andre and blushed and looked away. I smirked knowing Nico has always had feelings for Andre.

Anaya was wearing a blue flowered dress with white Nike shoes. Anaya and I have always gotten along because we give each other book recommendations and she gave me this beautiful dove necklace that I always wear. Anaya loves dove's so much that I was shocked when she gave me the necklace.