chapter 17• motel rooms

A/N: thanks for reading

A/N: thanks for reading. means a lot. comment and vote :). p.s in all the chapters there are songs that match with the chapters :) if they don't work let me know :)

TW: Guns, drugs, and violence

The sound of crunching leaves filled my ears.

The smell of pumpkin spice filled my nose.

Autumn has always been my favorite.

Sometimes too chilly, sometimes in between.

I took a sip of my hot mocha. I walked into the classroom and sat down at my assigned desk.

I looked at the time to see it's 10:30am.

Biology and I have an interesting relationship. I don't hate it but I don't love it.

I understand the concept but if someone asks me to explain it I'm not sure how to explain it.

That doesn't make sense but oh well.

It's been two weeks since my interview and I am officially starting my first day at the club today. Ana and I have been texting frequently lately. We aren't just co-workers but we're friends outside of work.

She's so sweet and amazing. Leana and her are going to meet tonight at the club. Leana got the job as a bartender.

Ana told me that it's going to be packed. Many people have already registered. All of the tickets have been sold.

I'm excited because I know that people tip well. I'm nervous because if I see Leon one more time I'm gonna throw up.

All of last week we had training. Leon would always be there and try to talk to me. I would completely ignore him.

But that boy doesn't know how to take a hint.

I have a feeling that Ana knows something is up but she won't say anything. Damiano definitely knows but he won't say anything.

I'm really grateful because the last thing I need right now is for anyone to ask about anything.

Bills have been a pain in the ass.

Moore is nowhere to be found, which I'm highly grateful for.

He hasn't been at the apartment complex at all. I'm surprised no one has filed him as a missing person yet. But not that surprised because no one liked his pervert ass coming everywhere. I have rent coming up next week.

I've still been skipping gym for the past 5-6 weeks so far and already got in trouble. Which I don't care about because the absence of Moore is more concerning than Mia Vasquez not going to gym.

Highly thankful for.

I've been doing a little better. Like at least 35% better. I've been trying to eat and just take care of myself but it hasn't been easy.