chapter 25• eye contact

Vote and comment :) this song has my heart and soul <3

The sound of heavy breathing filled the empty kitchen.

Shattered chips of granite surround the floor.

A bullet inside the wall.

Maids cleaning up the mess that was created. They carefully and softly picked up the pieces and left.

Everyone was on high alert.

No one dared to speak out because of the tension.

Or so I thought.

"What the fuck Salvatore?" asked a nervous Amber.

Salvatore chuckled cynically.

"You ruined everything Amber. Every. Fucking. Thing. This family went to shreds the moment you left. While you were out and about making deals with Guido di Cammora, this whole family was being broken apart piece by piece. It's your fault," said Salvatore.

Who's Guido?

Amber gulped. She looked at everyone in the kitchen.

Almana, who had the gun that Sal originally had. Nico, who had pushed Sal away from Amber and made sure she didn't get killed. Anaya was sitting next to Sal and comforting him. She looked at me with disgust as I sat on the counter next to Sal cleaning up his bleeding hand.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Amber said, faintheartedly.

Sal chuckled while removing his hand from mine.

He grabbed a laptop from his bag that was laying against the chair.

He opened up the computer. He pulled up a video and faced the computer towards everyone.

A security camera in an alley was pointing toward the backside of two buildings.

A girl in heels walked towards the lamppost. The girl became visible as she took out her phone and called someone.

All that was visible was her blonde hair and her phone. Moments later a black car came into view.

Two men with broad shoulders came out and opened the door.

A man came out and stood in front of the girl.

"Amber White, what a surprise," said the man.

"Mr. Di Cammora," said the familiar voice.

I looked at Amber and her face was pale.

"Your package has arrived. All of the photos of Larian Moretti are in there," said the man.

He handed Amber a folder. "Wonderful Guido, what's your plan?" Amber asked as she looked inside the folder.

"Their warehouse on the north side. I will take care of everything. Just keep an eye out for the Cosa Nostra, those sons of bitches will kill you for going against them," said Guido. Amber stopped looking in the folder and scoffed loudly.