Chapter 6• lust

Water dripping down my body

Water dripping down my body. The natural smell of lavender soap on my body.

The smell of him came drifting into my mind.

His perfume.

His extravagant smile.

His eyes all over me.

Ever since yesterday he's all I could think about.

When I was in school I was fascinated by all the things and different positions I wanted him to put me in.

Him pulling my hair while he's thrusting into me.

Me burying my head into the pillow while he has his fingers buried deep inside me.

His tongue in my-

A scream came from outside.

What?

I got my towel and wrapped it around my body and ran out.

"Who needs to be killed?" I said nervously.

I saw Luka chasing Lyia around the apartment. Luka's hair was brighter than usual. Sal and Leana were laughing. Celeste and Nariyah were at the doctors along with Alessio and Andre. I wanted to go with them but they said no because they needed to talk to Alessio. I eventually agreed. It's not that I don't trust them. I just wanted to make sure they would be okay.

I went up to Sal and Leana. "What happened?" I asked, staring at Lyia running around.

"You missed it Mia. I have the video though" Sal said. He pulled out his phone and clicked the video. He gave me the phone and put his arm around my shoulder.

It was a video of Lyia with a blue balloon and walking slowly towards Luka who was turned around facing the wall and was on his phone.

I smiled. That's my daughter.

In the video, Lyia went behind him and popped the balloon with a pin. Luka turned around furiously and looked at me. "LYIA!" he screamed. Lyia started backing up and ran around the apartment.

The video stopped there and Lyia ran behind us. She started panting and sat on the couch but was on high alert.

Luka came up to us. He looked in shape and wasn't even sweating.

I should work out.

Nah fuck that.

Luka's front part of his hair was bright blue with his black hair in the back. The blue wasn't that bad but was definitely visible. I started laughing. Luka looked at me and huffed.

"Okay big bad wolf. Why're you huffing so much?" Sal asked.

"Lyia, you're paying for my hair to get fixed. Mia, you and Sal are taking me to the hair salon and the next baseball game" Luka said.