chapter 29• cherry

A/N: TWO chapter update! Enjoy :)Comment, vote, and enjoy

Comment, vote, and enjoy

The sound of my heart beating loudly filled my ears.

My hands were sweaty, yet I paid no attention to them.

I took a sip of the water I had in the car. I was sitting on the passenger side, while I looked at the tall building in front of me.

I looked outside to see Sal coming towards the car with a duffle bag. We were still at the warehouse.

I had the pen drive with Luka's location in my hand. I was able to grab it when I had to 'go to the bathroom'. Thankfully everything went smoothly, but I was still nervous.

What if there was a camera?

Sal said he had to grab his duffle bag from the locker room. I told him to go, while he told me to go sit in the car and not talk to anyone.

Sal put the duffle bag into the back seat. He sat down and sighed.

I watched as Narrati came outside with his buddy next to him.

There were two more unfamiliar guys behind them.

I had seen all four of them inside standing to the side while Sal and Alessio were fighting.

Sal scoffed as they came towards the drivers side. They passed my car and went to the same Tahoe that was following us ever since the apartment.

Sal pulled out of the parking spot, in a rush.

"Who's the guy next to Narrati?" I asked, as I looked at the rearview mirror seeing them following us closely.

"Giovanni, Alessio's personal head of security. He's ex-military," said Sal. "He's a good friend, but can't say for certain right now,"

Sal's hand clenched the steering wheel.

"Cazzo," cursed Sal, as he saw that the gates weren't opening.

The same security guard, Rocco, came out of the security area and looked at Sal.

He quickly opened the gates.

Sal quickly drove away, not before flipping off Rocco.

He zoomed down the street.

"Salvatore Moretti slow down," I said, holding on tightly to my seatbelt.

I used to not care for the speed people went, in fact I loved it. I loved the thrill of hearing the engine roar to life. I still do love it, but I'm anxious today, knowing Sal is not in a good mood.

Especially since Leon drove so fast that he almost hit a mother and a baby that was in a stroller.

Why exactly did I go on a date with him?

"Sorry M," he mumbled, slowing down.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked, turning on some music.