chapter 10• vodka

Taking a deep breath

I interlace my hand with Caleb's.

As soon as we entered the mansion and fully and stepped inside we all turned to look at the voice behind us.

A lady wearing a bright pink and orange dress with pink heels. Her hourglass figure made me insecure. The dress reached her thighs. She has blonde hair and green eyes.

Pink and orange dress? Ew. But you do you.

She's gorgeous.

"I missed you so much baby," she said. Alessio scoffed and rolled his eyes.

I ignored the pang in my heart when she said 'baby'.

"Salvatore, Luka, and Andre. Aren't you going to say hi to your future sister in law?" said the chirpy voice.

Sister-in-law? Did I miss something?

Luka and Salvatore rolled their eyes.

"You're not the cognata we want, fucking puta" said Andre, rolling his eyes. He went up to Lyia and held out his hand. She smiled and interlaced their hands together.

After Andre said whatever the fuck that means. He earned a smirk from the rest of the Moretti brothers that glanced at me but I was too oblivious and looking at Andre.

I need a lesson from duolingo. ASAP.

Sal came up to me and we all headed inside.

A marvelous black spiral staircase leading upstairs. Along with a mix of black and white marble floors. The floor and black walls matched perfectly.

I saw a huge living room. Huge would be an understatement more like an enormous living room. with 50 people in there. Chandeliers hanging from the ceiling along with flowers in glass vases. A fireplace in the middle. Black couches to the side along with coffee tables in front of the couches. T.V's mounted on the wall. There were at least 4 in each corner.

The stunning window leading out to see the city from far away along with trees on the side.

This place is beautiful.

Almana came up to me wearing a gorgeous black suit tight dress that made her glow. She wore a diamond necklace and her stunning makeup. Her hair was in a low bun with a few strands of her curly black hair hanging out.

Stunning as always.

"You look glamorous Mana," I said, giving her a hug. "All you baby. I knew this dress would look mouthwatering on you" she said. I blushed.

When women compliment you it's just another level of confidence you feel.

Nico came up to us and instantly smiled when he saw all of us. Nico was wearing a black suit and a white undershirt and his gold necklace shined. "Happy birthday. Birthday boy" said Mana, with a cheeky grin. Nico rolled his eyes. "You've told me this at least 500 times today," he said.