14

"𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄"

over the summer you had gotten close with kenma. mostly because wherever kuroo went, kenma followed, vice versa.

little did you know kenma developed a crush on you over the summer. yeah sure, it's bad considering you're his bestfriends girlfriend.

he couldn't help how he felt though.

"hey babe" i said giving kuroo a kiss, "hey" he replied with a smile. "ugh you guys are so cute im jealous" hana said with a groan, "oh wait it's friday! c'mon gen let's go find us some dates for the weekend" she said tugging on her hand and running away.

"when are those girls ever going to commit to a relationship" kaede sighed, "when will kenma stop sucking off a girls face infront of my locker" i groaned looking at my poor locker that had been tainted.

"praying for you, maybe if you shove them they'll move out of the way and never come back" she said giggling. "oh shit boyfriend is over there! i'll see you at lunch" she said walking away.

"cmon let's go get ur locker back" kuroo said wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "the girl from yesterday was better" i sighed leaning into kuroo's shoulder, the girl immediately pulled away and walked away angrily, despite kenmas calls. "really?" he whined, "hey maybe let a girl have access to her locker and i'll stop doing it" i said spinning the dial.

"i have a meeting with the paper, i'll see you in class" he said kissing my forehead before leaving. "you should get tested for sti's" i said closing my locker, "oh shut up" he said leaning against the lockers. "just saying with the amount of girls you fuck weekly, you're bound to end up with crabs or some shit" i replied.

"sucks for you i get tested every saturday" he said, "maybe just don't fuck girls and you don't have to test weekly" i muttered. "you wound me, y/n" he sighed putting a hand on his heart, "when are you going to get an actual girlfriend instead of going out with the entire school" i said closing my locker door.

"when the right girl comes along" he said taking out his DS.