22

"𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐀, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓"

"we would like to recommend therapy" the doctor said, "so much for being quiet" i mumbled as they talked loudly through the door. turning my phone on, tears weld up in my eyes as i saw a picture of kuroo. "y/n-" my mom said coming into my room, "are you okay?" she asked pulling me into a hug as i cried.

"he's gone" i whispered with a shaky voice, "i know, honey. it's going to be okay." she said kissing the top of my head. "no it's not" i sobbed loudly, "it will be okay. you'll get through this" she said sitting on the bed with me.

"where are his parents?" i asked, "they're still on vacation" she said. "do they know?" i asked, "of course they know. but they said their trip will run into the funeral so they won't be able to make it" she said.

i gasped.

what do you mean his parents just can't make it to their only sons funeral?

i immediately picked up my phone and called his mom. "y/n?" she asked, "what stick is up your ass that you think you can just not show up to your sons funeral? for fucks sakes he's dead! he's gone! your only son is dead and you're lame excuse to not come home to see him one last time is because your so called vacation clashes into it? are you mental?"

"come or don't come, he didn't deserve shit parents like you guys anyways. i'll send the details when i get them" i said hanging up the phone.