Intro

Jeon Jungkook, or also known as JK-01 first man of Hong Seung. Hong Seung. Someone who was Jungkook's only father-like figure after he was homeless on the street and he took him in. But his view on the man changed shortly after when he saw what Seong really wanted of him. He didn't want to help him. He wanted to use him. Use his hate and sadness turning it into aggression. Jungkook at his young age was the perfect specimen for Seong to create the perfect man for his group, a cold heart assassin who listened to every order he's given.

It wasnt like Jungkook did it all willingly, he wasnt stupid. But he simply did not have a choice. Disobedience was not being tolerated and would come with heavy consequences. Jungkook did not see Seong as a father figure anymore. He was just his 'boss'. Someone who he had been taught to fear.

But things changed for him when he went out to buy flowers for his mother's grave and met the flower shop worker. A beautiful handsome young man. Around his age he thought. He had such an elegant appearance that Jungkook felt his heart beat faster. Just one look at the other and he was sold. This made him come there almost everyday when he had time. Using the excuse to buy a rose for the grave if someone asked him.

Jungkook couldn't let his boss find out. Everyone Jungkook cares for has died or disappeared from his life. His family and close friends. They were all a 'distraction' for him is what his boss said. Seong wanted Jungkook to only focus on him and do whatever he said. He didn't treat the other as a human.

Jungkook knew Seong often was watching him, Seong always had his ways. So Jungkook never spoke a word to the flower boy. He kept his lips shut but his eyes were watching the other with a soft expression. Oh how he would love to just talk with the boy endlessly.

Jungkook had to keep this a secret or else he would be hurt. jungkook doesn't want to be hurt anymore. He wants to be happy, he wants to leave Seong and be happy. Be free, find and be himself.....He wants it with Taehyung. The boy who makes him feel so calm and warm by just being in his presence.

But Jungkook knows he won't ever live happily. Seong wouldn't allow it, so he had given up......

---

warnings:

-boyxboy

-smut

-violence

-criminal theme

-top JK

-bot TH

---

I hope you think its interesting and will the story a chance.🥺💕🌹

This is just a short intro with general info needed to understand the start of the story, more details will be revealed during the story i hope to see you soon in chapter 1!

🌼🌼🌼