47: vacation 2 (m)

They were both feeling so warm inside. their stomachs fluttering being this close. Jungkook had lifted the older up and gently placed him on the bed giving him a hug while smiling. "I love you"

"I love you more"

Jungkook chuckled and parted away looking at the other before glancing at the champagne bottle.

"you want to drink that?"

"I mean-"

"Bring me a glass too" taehyung smiled ruffling Jungkook's hair cutely before the younger got off the bed to fill two glasses of champagne for them. It didn't take long for the pop to be heard and him to fill the glasses. The raven held them in his hand as he turned around to head back to the bed. but he froze in place seeing Taehyung had taken off his shirt, his elegant yet manly figure for him to see. Yes he had seen the other shirtless before when they changed clothes but he wouldn't be looking at him in this way. Not in a sexual situation.

"s-shall i uhm.." taehyung began to get worried from the lack of response of the raven.

"you're beautiful" Jungkook spoke up and gave Taehyung his glass while sipping his own out of nervousness.

"hmm it's good. Come sit, sit with me ''Taehyung patted the spot next to him seeing the other was feeling a little nervous. It was normal. They both haven't done this before, so he decided to take the lead for now to make the other more comfortable. When the raven sat down and looked at him he smiled and cupped his face with his one free hand giving Jungkook a kiss on the nose before pressing their lips together. Jungkook smiled in the kiss and moved closer wrapping his own free arm around the other. When their lips parted they both took another few sips and placed the half empty glasses on the nightstand for later. now they want to feel each other. they want to be close, closer than they've even been.

Taehyung moved his hands under Jungkook's shirt but the raven suddenly moved back placing a hand over his chest. "....s-sorry"

"It's okay. you can leave it on '' taehyung didn't want to make the other uncomfortable knowing his cars were still a sensitive part to the younger. But the raven shook his head.

"no, it's okay. i trust you" Jungkook said softly and took off his shirt feeling very exposed. He never was very comfortable to have his cars so open, but Taehyung has helped him a lot, taking care of him when he was hurt. Taehyung had seen them before, he never judged him or asked questions. He trusts taehyung. He knows taehyung wont hurt him.

His bambi shaped eyes looked at taehyung but the other didn't say a word. He just extended his hand and gently touched one of Jungkook's bigger scars. He moved closer and placed a soft kiss on it.

"oh-" jungkook was surprised by the action, it made his cheeks turn red.

"You're a beautiful man Jungkook, even with scars"

"Tae..." the younger melted, he felt his heart turn into a puddle if it were possible.

Taehyung smiled and pushed his hand against the other's chest making him lay on his back. The others' eyes watching him curiously. He wondered what Taehyung would do. He lets him do as he pleases. not minding his hands that moved over his faded and more visible scars to the edge of his pants. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook while he held onto the younger's belt before he undid the belt pulling it out of its rings dropping it to the floor. When the zipper was revealed his elegant fingers pulled it down loosening the pants to pull them down a little.

Jungkook let him, giving Taehyung a smile when he glanced up before continuing his actions. He kept making sure it was still okay. And it was, Jungkook was okay to do this with taehyung. He can't imagine it being anyone else. Taehyung was everything to him. the only person he had ever wanted to be with.