11: other me

Jungkook had returned 'home' after the date, he felt so happy just now with taehyung. Taehyung was where he wanted to be. He will do everything to keep the boy. But he had to face his reality again now. a place he is stuck in, a place he feels scared and alone. visiting taehyung was his escape.

"Jungkook '' a voice said next to him. Jungkook froze in his steps and sweat began to build on his back. immediately all his zen left his body and was replaced with fear.

"Where have you been?"

"I did your job...he is dead. just as you aske-"

"i am not talking about that. Its been hours since i have gotten the report about it.... Where have you been between then and now? haven't i told you to return home right after? did you forget, do i have to remind you what will happen if you do not follow my commands?"

"N-no. no you don't have to '' jungkook shook his head the treated wounds on his back from last time suddenly began to sting. only thinking about the possible punishment made his body hurt.

"it better not happen again or else i won't hold back. I will let this one slip." seung walked to Jungkook and gently ruffled his hair as if he was comforting him. "don't make me hurt you boy, you're my favorite"

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay now, get a good sleep. i need you to be my secret card tomorrow"

"okay"

"You know not to hide things from me, right? honesty is rewarded"

"i know"

"well then, goodnight i will see you at location tomorrow"

-

Like planned Jungkook had travelled to the location his boss will make a deal. Jungkook had to be there secretly in case anything happened. Seung knows that he can count on jungkook. Jungkook was not his nr.1 for nothing. He trained Jungkook well, when he gave him an order he knows it will be done. But that doesn't mean forever...

At that moment Jungkook was sitting on the low roof in the alley. He was waiting for a signal in his earpiece. He was quite bored by waiting and had walked to the other end of the roof to look at someone special. out of his bag he got his sniper's lens and looked at the store at the other side of the road. Outside the store was a boy watering the flowers that stood under the window.

A smile appeared on Jungkook's lips. He could watch him forever. He looked so happy. Jungkook wants to feel such happiness too. He doesn't want to be here anymore.

but then again, he had no choice...

Jungkook was almost daydreaming when he saw another man approach taehyung, he had seen him before. it was that Yoongi guy it seemed. His smile faded when he saw them laughing together. possessive jealousy rising inside of him.

He can't let him take taehyung from him. Jungkook does NOT want any competition in this. Taehyung was HIS. he was his only safe place, he will NOT accept this.

"I have to get rid of him... he's a threat.. i can't have that" jungkook said his voice lowering and eyes went cold. right now he did feel the need to kill, and.. it was his lucky day.

*beep*

There was his signal. He hurried back to the other side of the roof and grabbed his knife and gun, attaching the silencer before silently climbing down the wall in a hurry.

"You're getting nothing from me! my end of the deal isn't going through" the man said to Seung who looked unpleased.

"Then i see no other option than to kill you"

"you wouldn't dare. lets go guys" the man scoffed and motioned his men they were about to leave.

"I might not but he does" Seung nudged towards the man. But before the man could realise what was happening Jungkook shot one of the guards through the head and grabbed the man by his hair, slicing his neck with the knife. The man dropped to his knees holding his neck and he felt the blood ooze out of the cut splattering on the ground below him, his arms colored fully red from blood, soaking his shirt.

"N-no. What have you done?!" The one remaining guard said backing away from Jungkook who stood there watching the man bleed and struggle for his life which all went in vain.

"Amuse yourself boy" Seung said and smiled ready to watch the show.

As soon as Seung said that Jungkook grinned and he turned to the one remaining man chasing him down the alley. but he did not let him get far, he threw his knife hitting him in the back. With a scream the man fell on his knees and tried to get up but jungkook caught up to him. He kicked the man to the ground and stepped on the knife pushing it further inside before twisting it once with his hand.

"Does it hurt, little man?" Jungkook asked playfully. He chuckled and stood up kicking the man's face with his shoe, breaking his nose and ruining his lips. Jungkook had to see him in pain. He wants to see people in pain. seeing others in pain would make his own feelings less. "good, i want it to hurt, i want to see you cry in pain" jungkook said, his face close to the other making sure he heard him. with one hand he covered the creaming lips and took the knife stabbing it in the man's arm and belly, Quickly he removed his hand when the man gurgled and blood came from his mouth. Jungkook didn't want to get too dirty now.

"Keep the blood in your own mouth alright '' Jungkook said, using the tip of his shoe to close the man's mouth watching him drown slowly in his own blood. but dying wasn't satisfying jungkook. He felt angry now he didn't hear any noise or saw any struggle. It annoyed him. He kicked the now dead body and shouted at it.

"dont fucking die!"

"Jungkook," Seung said but the raven did not hear.

"I need to kill someone, I need to hurt someone!" He stabbed the body again and again. but he did not feel relieved, it only angered him more. There was nothing in return anymore.

"Jungkook! that's enough!" Seung shouted and grabbed the boy by his arm, yanking him up. "were going, calm yourself or i will do it for you"

Jungkook frowned deeper and looked at Seung.

"Let me kill him"

"he is already dead"

"Let me!"

"NO!" Seung gave the boy a slap. it instantly made jungkook freeze on his spot looking at the ground. "Get him to the car, i will deal with him when we get back"

The guard that was with Seung took Jungkook and brought him to their car. This time Jungkook did not struggle he just shivered knowing he did it again, it happened again.

---

thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼