34: dr.Kim

-two days later-

The two have been doing well together. they grew even closer to each other. Both find comfort in the other. Jungkook have been quite silent but it was to be expected after what happened. Other than that he seemed to be doing better. He was eating well and sleeping more hours, he did keep having nightmares but he had taehyung to sush him back to sleep.

The older was so busy with Jungkook that he himself barely got any sleep. but he didn't care much, he just wanted Jungkook to get better.

"Jungkookie, breakfast is ready" he said while scratching his forehead. he had been awake or a few hours already. The bed was small and didn't quite fit the both of them to allow them to have their own space.

"I'm coming," the raven replied, putting his phone away. Finally he had a phone. he did have to figure out how it works still.

as they took place at the table Jungkook spoke up. "How are you actually Tae? I haven't even asked about you...while you.. were so busy with me. i'm sorry."

"Oh I am doing fine, no need to worry about me. I am more worried for you, is your wound healing?"

"Yes, it doesn't hurt much anymore. It will be fine. Thank you for taking care of me everytime. I promise I will return the favour eventually. If you ever get sick i will make sure you wont come short on anything"

"You're sweet" Taehyung chuckled and poured both of their cups with hot water for the tea. "i also wanted to talk to you about something"

"talk to me?" Jungkook halted his bite and looked at the older. "about what?"

"You said you wanted to be a good person. but....what happened in the past and all is holding you back. I think you should get therapy to deal and process everything. My friend is a really good psychiatrist, he can help you wit this"

"oh...." Jungkook fell silent. psychiatrist... but that would mean he is sick? He wasn't sick, he felt... "I am fine....right..no.... i don't know"

"Give it a chance, it can be helpful. I just want you to be happy, Jungkook" Taehyung looked a little concerned. He was afraid Jungkook was going to decline.

"Okay, I will go." Jungkook wants to be himself again. He was afraid to hurt anyone else. Taehyung was right, he should get help from someone. Maybe he will be able to live normally. "I never enjoyed everything i did, Tae"

"I know. you didn't look happy when i saw you" Taehyung replied.

"I wasn't myself, I hate that part of me. The part Seung gave me..." Jungkook looked at his food and suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore. His mind is going to many places but not the one with happy thoughts.

"I know. but now you are free. you have your life back. you have me, i will be with you"

"Tae... I...'' Jungkook looked at the older, stopping with eating again. But he couldn't finish the sentence, with a soft sigh he shut his lips again and looked at his food.

"what is it?"

"nothing, never mind"

"okay" taehyung was sure there was something he wanted to say,

-

After a good breakfast the two went outside to buy groceries and meet with Taehyung's friend.

"Is there something you want to snack?" Taehyung asked while they stood in front of the chips and other snacks section.

"I don't know...I never really ate snacks.." Jungkook said he had been feeling so out of place. He was outside without Seung watching him, without having to fear if he made a wrong move or said something too much. He can't get used to it, His eyes were so used to looking around him. And even now he was looking at every person, not trusting even one. Except for Taehyung.

He can only trust Taehyung.

"You like chips? of course you like chips, i'm getting you chips" taehyung decided to choose for jungkook. he didn't think he would get anything out of him for snacks. "drinks?"

"i like lemonade"

"Lemonade?"

"yes." Jungkook nodded and followed Taehyung through the store. "Oh, and i like fruit, melon, banana and such"

"whatever you want" taehyung chuckled, he was glad jungkook was talking more now. "Alright. i think we got everything now right?"

"ramen?"

"i have yes"

"Lemonade?"

"I just got it, '' Taehyung checked their cart. "I think that's all. let's go home and meet Namjoon now alright?"

"Okay"

Today was the most normal day Jungkook had ever had. Go buy groceries, eat breakfast with someone. He barely did these things. yes he would eat dinner with Seung but that was different. He did not have a choice to eat with him or not. He had to do everything Seung told him. But not anymore. Seung was gone, yet Jungkook can't forget about it.

Seung had lied to him about everything, it felt so unreal to Jungkook. Now knowing his mother might actually be alive, he was unable to fully believe that. He won't believe it until he sees it for himself. He had to meet this woman who shared the same name. But he also knew taehyung was right, he cant meet someone like he is now. He needs to be better mentally or else he might freak out again.

He needed help.

Taehyung and Jungkook have walked in silence back to the apartment where Namjoon was already waiting for them at the door.

"Hey Joon, sorry we are late," Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, how are you two, are you okay? Jimin told me everything."

"I am fine, don't worry. It's about Jungkook. like i told you''

"Are you sure you are okay, shouldn't you to check up at the hospital to be certain"

"No, no need" Taehyung smiled and entered the apartment placing the bag on the kitchen counter to unpack. Behind him complete silence.

Jungkook didn't trust Namjoon. he had seen him before in the flower store Taehyung works at. He stared at the man cautiously. Memories of undercover guards made him sceptical about this tall guy.

"I am Kim Namjoon, Taehyung called me that you wanted to get therapy-"

"I know"

"oh, well. shall we take a seat then? I would like to introduce ourselves before we plan a date for the first session."

"Ok"

"I will bring us some drinks." Taehyung smiled. He was happy Namjoon made extra time for Jungkook. It was good he could get help so fast, taehyung was afraid if they had to wait a long time Jungkook would change a lot and never recover from everything. but now he didn't have to worry too much. Namjoon was a good doctor, Taehyung was certain he could help Jungkook.

As long as the raven was willing to listen..

---

thank you for reading. kookie will get better now right? 

see you in the next update!

🌼🌼🌼