1: JK-01

He was there today, he was almost everyday here. Jungkook sighed, his eyes peeking from under his bucket hat at the glass window if a flower store. He was looking at the boy who worked there, he was around his age. he didn't remember quite exactly the number but he did remember he was a little older. Taking a breath and glancing around once he opened the glass door and walked inside. the sound of the bell made the boy look up, when he saw his almost daily customer he smiled.

"welcome back" taehyung gave a big smile which wasn't returned much other than a slight curl of jungkook's lips. but it was gone as soon as it came.

Jungkook did not say a word but just pointed to the roses, taehyung knew what he needed, he almost always got the same. a rose, jungkook liked roses a lot. He didn't remember what flowers his mothers liked so he just picked whatever. He secretly visited his mother's grave, the only form of care he was allowed to have from his boss, but even that was only once a week. Luckily his boss wasn't so strict on him visiting the grave, he would see it through the fingers every now and then.

"one rose yes?'' Taehyung said, taking the prettiest rose from the bucket. "have you done something today? no, oh well i did. this morning when i came to work there was this dog who was loose, but it kept following me, it was like it wanted to come home with me, so cute!'' Taehyung spoke, Jungkook was always interested in his stories. He didn't know how he knew he just did.

Jungkook nodded a little his eyes looking at the other as a sign he was listening. Jungkook really liked to hear the other talk to him, it made him feel as if they were friends already. but Jungkook wanted more than that, he had been silently loving the boy for a while now. He knew things about taehyung but he sadly could only see him here when he was at work. Jungkook didn't dare to ask the other to go on a date, not because he was afraid of rejection but because he was afraid his boss would do something, Seong would punish Jungkook for everything he didn't like. Jungkook hasn't made any mistakes in a while and he would like to keep it that way, jungkook didn't want to be hurt or have taehyung get hurt because of his problems. So all he could do was silently stand there.

"There you go," Taehyung said and handed Jungkook the flower. The bucket hat wearing boy took the flower and left the money on the counter. Giving the boy a quick smile before walking away.

While Jungkook walked towards the cemetery he looked at the rose.

"i want to give you a flower" he said referring to taehyung. "What's your favorite flower? do you like roses too?" playing out a conversation on his own. "you're very pretty" jungkook said and sighed. he felt so alone in his life, he felt distant from everyone. the only one people he was allowed to talk with were the ones he hated the most. Jungkook didn't want to be part of this mafia anymore, he wanted to be normal. He wanted to be like the regular humans, live how his life was supposed to be.

Arriving at the grave he kneeled down at a broken stone with the name half scratched away by something sharp. the picture that once stood there now broken disappearing in the grass as if it had died with the grave. "Hi" he said shortly placing the rose on the dry sand. He looked at the grave stone which he had ruined himself a long time ago. "sorry again for ruining your stone....i...didn't mean it" Jungkook sighed and held his head. "I'm lost, why can't you come back. How could you leave me alone like that! i should have killed you myself!" jungkook shouted but then his eyes widened and he shook his head. "Wait no no no, I'm sorry. I'll take that back! i-i wouldn't do that. I love you, you love me too, right?" the raven chuckled. "Of course you don't, no one does..." suddenly he heard a pair of footsteps halt behind him and he stopped talking slowly standing up from the ground. He already knew what these people came for.

"JK, boss is requesting you" a manly voice behind him said. Jungkook turned around, seeing three of Seung's mafia guards behind him. Jungkook nodded and walked with them to the car parked right outside the cemetery.

-

After a short drive to the center of the city where Seung had his hideout and office Jungkook was being taken to Seung.

The guard who was escorting him there knocked the door once and opened the door.

"Boss. nr.1 is here as requested."

"let him in"

Jungkook entered the room and the door was shut with two guards at each side of the door. It made Jungkook feel unsafe.

"Jungkook, my boy. I have a new task for you" Seung said, standing up from his seat and walking to the younger who did not look him in the eyes, avoiding any eye contact. "Come now. don't be scared to look at me. as long as you're behaving well there is nothing to fear" Seung's hand touched jungkook's chin making him look at him. Seung grinned when he saw Jungkook's eyes looked still scared, even after such a long time. He really did affect the boy. Which was in his eyes a good thing.

"What is the job?" Jungkook asked once his boss released his face.

"There have been threats coming from a certain thief around here. I want you to find him and kill him. do it silently and secretly. I suspect he is part of a bigger group and I do not want them to know something is up."

"Okay" jungkook nodded looking at the photo that was handed to him. "Is this him?"

"Yes, you can take the photo."

"see the job done"

"i know, you will do a good job on this" Seung smiled at the other but the smile did not give any kind of comfort for jungkook. it only made him even more uncomfortable. Jungkook was not a weak person but when he was near Seung he felt so scared and small. He didn't have even a second to relax.

"now be on your way, and do not move from your target, i will know when you do." Seung's smile faded and Jungkook nodded and quickly left.

---

chapter one! yay, thank you for reading see you soon in the next update~

🌼🌼🌼