~ Karan becomes ill ❤️✨

∆ All the characters are same as in the show.
∆  MoRan are engaged.
∆ Karan has no one in his family except Monami and Monami's father is good.
∆ Rest we will see.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A beautiful Sunday evening. There had been no drills today. Everyone are in their respective rooms and relaxing before a hectic new week.

(Everyone has their own rooms)

Karan was not feeling well since morning and he had not eaten anything. He was having a headache. He stops walking and decides to go and sleep with Monami today.
He goes from his room and enters into Monami's room. He closes the door and goes and lays on the bed and closes his eyes. He had heard sounds in the bathroom and knew that Monami was in there . She would take care of him and he loved it when she pampered him. ❤️

Monami came from the bathroom and saw Karan.

Monami: Karan, tum yaha par kya kar rahe ho? Tum theek to ho?

Karan did not say anything and got up from the bed, held her hand and pulled her towards him. He made her sit on the bed and kept his head in her lap. He held her palm and brought it on his hair indicating her to caress it. She did as he said and then asked him again softly,

Tumhari tabeeyat toh thike haina Karan? Sar dard ho raha hai kya?? Batao mujhe?

He felt so better hearing her soft voice and as always she already knew what was happening to him

Karan: Monu , subah se kuch ajeeb sa lag raha hai. Sar bhi bahut dard kar Raha hai. Kya aaj me tumhare pas so sakta hu? Mujhe tumhare bina neend nahi aayegi. Plssss...

Monami: Offo Karan, bas itni si baat. Of course tum mere saath so sakte ho. Tum yahi ruko mein tumhare liye khana lekar aati hu.

Karan: Mujhe kuch khana nahi hai.

Monami: Doctor mein hu ya tum?

Karan: Ofcourse aap Rani sahiba

Monami: Toh chup chap meri baat maano

Karan smiled and said softly to her:  Please tum kahi mat jao. Mere pass hi rahona . Khana Dilgabh ji se mangva dena please . Aur tum aaj mess me mat jao please aur mere saath hi khana khalo. Mujhe tumse door nahi rehna.

Monami said: Karan you are okay na?

Karan: Tum saath ho to ekdam okay. Bas mujhe tumse door nahi rehna.

Monami smiled softly and said, Okay. Tum change karlo mein unhe call karti hoon. Thike?

Karan: Yes Captain!

Both of them chuckled ❤️🥀

Monami called Dilbagh ji and ordered the food and then went near Karan . She told him to lay down on the bed and she sat beside him. He put his head in her lap and hugged her tightly from her waist and snuggled more and more into  her.

Monami : Karan ab mujhe asli problem batao chalo jaldi?

Karan: Tumhe har baar kaise pata chal jaata hai Monami. Tum nahi hoti toh pata nahi mera kya hota?

Monami: Mujhe nahi pata hoga toh kise pata hoga? Tum mere Khadoos Shergill hona toh tumhari har baat mujhe pata chal jaati hai.

Karan felt so calm with her words that he was mesmerized. He felt loved and that feeling was the best in the world .

He told her the whole story..

*FLASHBACK*

Two days ago Monami had gone to City Care Hospital in Mumbai for one night. Karan was missing her very much. He couldn't eat food without her feeding him so he was in his room the whole day. He couldn't sleep and was missing her . He didn't know when he started crying and due to that he was tired and eventually he slept.

He suddenly started the moving in sleep and was murmuring Monami's name in sleep. He was having a nightmare that Monami was stuck in the hospital which was on fire and he was very scared . He got up and walked here and there in his room .

He had the same nightmares since two days and because of which he started having a headache.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*
Karan: Isliye mujhe dar lag raha tha ki tum mujhe chod ke chali jaungi, jese mere parents chale gaye.

Monami: Hey, Khadoos Shergill ek baat dhyaan se suno. I am not going to leave you. Not today and not forever. Mein tumhe pareshan kiye bagair thodi reh sakti hoo. Hmm? Aur rahi baat tumhari parents ki toh unhe yeh nahi pata ki unhone konsa heera thukra diya hai. I love you Khadoos Shergill. I love youu
🥰💝

Karan felt so happy and lucky that he had Monami in his life. His family was very abusive towards him and because of that he had become rude and had got the title of "KHADOOS SHERGILL" by Monami.
But the same Khadoos melted by the efforts made by Monami. He recovered from his trauma. He felt better with her. Having her with him means a constant and a genuine smile on his face. He felt loved, a feeling that he had never felt in his life. He loved her more than his life.

Karan hugged her tightly and snuggled into her neck.

Karan: I love you soo much Monu. I love you . You are my life. I love u.

Monami felt her chest getting wet. She realised Karan was crying. She pulled back to see him but he closed his fist on her shirt tightly in order not to leave her.
She understood that he was badly affected by her absence and the nightmares. But she knew exactly what would make him happy. With him snuggling more into her she was patting his back with one hand and silently took out her phone and ordered his favourite Vanilla ice-cream and gajar ka halwa.

She looked at Karan who was already fast asleep his face buried in her neck
She smiled and thought,  Karan ko iss dar se azaad karna hoga. Aaj kya halat ho gayi thi uski.
She caressed his hair and kissed on his forehead. He smiled in sleep

Dilgabh ji came to give them dinner. Karan woke up and smiled . Monami said thanks to him, took the food and kept it on the table.

Karan: Monu aaj mujhe tumhare haatho se khana khana hai. Mujhe khila do na pls.

Monami: Okay mere chote se baby. Aajao betho  🥰

Karan smiled at her feeling peace after 2 days.

He sat on the bed and asked Monami to sit on his lap. He put his chin on her shoulder and started playing with her hair. They finished their dinner while Karan was playing with her hair like a child .

There was a knock on the door

Karan groaned, Kon hai yaar?

Monami chuckled and said, Mein dekhti hoon

Monami went to the door and opened it and took the order.

Karan asked, What is this Monu?

Monami: Khol ke dekhlo

Karan opened the parcel and so his favourite dessert. His eyes sparkled with tears. Monami loved him so much. He felt at a loss of words.

Monami came near him and said, Mera department chura liya tumne Agent Shergill. Very bad! Rone ka department aapka nahi hai. So stop crying Mr Shergill .

Karan put his head on her shoulder. Please feed me soon to be Mrs Shergill. I love you.

Monami fed him. They changed into night suits and then went to lie on the bed. She opened her arms for him. He quickly snuggled into her warmth and closed his eyes feeling her

He said, Thank you  Monu . Mein kal bohot dar gaya tha. Par aaj tumhare saath bohot sukoon mila. I love you. Please mujhe chod ke mat jana.  ❤️

She replied, Never Agent Shergill! I love you too and much more   ❤️

He buried his face in her chest and hugged her and slept. She too caressed his hair and kissed his forehead.

They both slept...

~~~~~~~~

Here was my first OS!
Hope you liked it!
I will try and write many more..

Please do comment and vote💝

Thank you,
Your author
🥀💝💎✨