~Movie date × 3 ❤️✌️✨

∆ Everyone knows that MoRan, SidSa and Koezi are together.
∆ After confession every one live with their partners in their rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MoRan's room:

Karan was sitting on the chair and was deeply thinking about something. Actually he and Faizi had been assigned a very dangerous task. It was not a mission but it was still very important and Karan was very tensed. He rubbed his forehead with his hand in anxiety.
Monami came into the room and saw that Karan was tensed. She understood that it was a dangerous mission or something so she didn't ask him any questions. Instead she went to him and back hugged him. As soon as he realised her touch, without opening his eyes Karan smiled and rested his head back in her chest. He felt relaxed.

Monami: Karan kuch tension hai kya?

Karan: Umm..thoda sa.. but it's fine!

Monami: Koi mission hai?

Karan smiled and said: Nahi bas ek task hai. Woh sab chodo aur idhar aao.

Karan pulled Monami from behind and made her sit on his lap. He kept his head on her chest and hugged her waist. She too wrapped her arms behind his back.

Karan: Ab batao kaam kya hai?

Monami: Umm... woh....Karan..

Karan: Boliye Rani Sahiba kaam kya hai??

Monami: Woh actually hum sabne milkar ek plan banaya hai movie jaane ka... toh..

Karan smiled: Batao na kab jaana hai!

Monami pulled back from the hug. She looked at him surprised: Tum aaoge? Mujhe laga ki tumhe kaam hoga .

Karan kissed her forehead and said: Kya Monami? Tumhare saath time spend karne ka ek bhi moment mein chodta nahi.
He winked and she blushed.

Monami: Yeaahhhh 🥳 Thank you..thank you...thank you Karan. Mein abhi jaake sab ko batake aati hu. Sham ki movie hai toh tum apne kaam pure karlo. Yeahh

She kissed his cheeks and ran from there jumping as if a kid got his favourite chocolate. Karan looked at her retreating figure and smiled. No wonder the Khadoos Shergill melted at her antics. Her little ways to make him happy made him feel safe and loved.

Karan: I love you Monami! i love you so much ️❤️🤗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They gentlemen gathered in the hall waiting for their ladies. They were taking a long time so the men were very desperate.

Karan: Urghh.urghh...yaar yeh Monami ko itna time kyu lagta hai ready hone ke liye?

Sid: Ha na Karan sir. Mujhe laga tha ki Sanju alag hogi lekin use bhi utna time hi lagta hai yaar.

Faizi: Sab ladkiya aise hi hoti hai yaar.

Karan: Hmm Faizi ko toh experience hoga nahi? Itne sare girlfriends Jo hai mere saand ki!!

Faizi groaned while others chuckled. Soon they heard the voices of the ladies. They turned their heads to look at them . Their jaws dropped. The three were dressed in simple casual clothes but they looked amazing.

Koel, Sanju and Monami came near them and chuckled seeing their reactions. They went near them and closed their mouths. Faizi Sid and Karan realised what they were doing. They hugged their partners and complimented each other's looks.

All came out of the mess.

Monami: Wow guys aaj hum sab bike pe jayenge?

Karan: Sab nahi sirf mein aapke saath jaunga aur baki sab apne wali ke saath.

Faizi: Oh possessive king! Chalo jaldi.

Karan glared at him and took Monami's hands. They all sat on their bikes.

Monami: Wow Karan bohot maza aayega.

Karan kissed her hands that were on his back. Off course Rani Sahiba

They all reached the mall. They directly went to the theatre.
They sat on their seats and the movie started. Faizi and Sid wrapped their arms around Koel and Sanju and they laid their heads on their shoulders. Karan saw that and looked at Monami who was busy watching the movie seriously. He smiled seeing her looking so focused. He held her hand and put his head on her shoulder. He interwined their fingers and started playing with them. Monami smiled and kissed his forehead and again concentrated on the movie. Karan forgot about the movie. He was just busy playing with their interwined fingers.He felt calm and relaxed with her.  He kissed their fingers, twirled them and played with them like a small kid. He just wanted her and nobody else in his life. She was his safe place. He didn't realise when he fell asleep in her arms.

During the interval they brought popcorn and drinks and enjoyed their time a lot. The movie got over. They all got out of the theater.

Koel: Kaisi lagi guys movie?

Sanju/Sid: Badhiya.

Faizi: Amazing

Monami: Mast

Koel: Karan sir aapko kaisi lagi?

Monami: Are ise kaise pata hoga. Yeh janaab toh aadhe movie mein so gaye the

She giggled and everyone laughed. Karan stood embarrassed.

Karan: u...wohh..

Faizi: Pata hai aapki aadat hai!

Karan: Chup aur ab chalo khana khane

They went to the Hotel and had their food. Now they were roaming in the mall. They went to different shops. Monami pulled Karan to a teddy bear shop and asked to buy a teady bear for her and Baby. He smiled and buyed the bear.

While they were walking, Karan side hugged Monami tightly and kissed her hair.

Monami: Kya hua Karan?

Karan: Kuch nahi bas aise hi. I love you Monami. Aaj bohot tensed tha mein lekin tumhare saath time spend karke bohot sukoon mila. Thank you for the lovely idea

Monami: Love you too Agent Shergill. Aapko kaise pata chala?

Karan: Mujhe nahi pata hoga toh kise pata hoga?

Monami smiled and they hugged each other.

After spending time with each other the three couples went towards the academy after enjoying a relaxed time with their partners.

❤️❤️🥰😍

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it,

Thank you,
Your author,
❤️🥀💎✨