~ Rejection with a Unique Proposal💙

BACKGROUND:

This starts from the time when Monami had confessed her love to Karan and he had rejected her. He told her his side of the story and she said that he was in a much bad state than her. She accepted his hesitance for love and gathered all her courage and gave her hand for him to shake as Friends. He too with teary eyes accepted her friend request. She smiled warmly at him making his heart melt.
Then they went to their rooms.

(Everyone had their own rooms)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monami's room:

Monami(in mind) : I know Karan tum mujhse pyaar karte ho. I have seen it in your eyes. I know ki tumne mujhe reject kyu kiya. I understand your problem. Tum chinta mat karo. I won't judge you ever. I will always be with you. I will wait for you until you are ready . Don't worry mein hu tumhare saath hamesha. I love you.

️✨❤️

And then she slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karan's room.

But he was not able to sleep. All the times he had spent with Monami were coming before him. He was getting restless. He was missing Monami a lot. He knew she held a special place in his heart. He can't lose her. He knows that but was unaware of his feelings. He had stopped feeling for anyone since his brothers death. He only lived for his duty and his country.
With all these thoughts roaming around in his mind, he felt asleep.

Suddenly he started moving around in sleep. It was a nightmare where Monami was leaving him alone in a dark place. He was very scared. Sweat started dropping from his forehead and his eyes brimmed with tears. He woke up with a jerk shouting, Monami!

Karan realised it was a nightmare. He was breathing heavily:  Mo..Monami! Monami.. I..I... can't loose you because I love you. Yes. I...I...I love youu a lot. I can't live without you. I am sorry. I am really very sorry.

Karan was crying like a small baby. He got up and hugged Monami's diary. He was crying and breathing heavily. His head was aching with all the crying. He was restless. He wanted to see Monami and confess his love. After much debate he went to her room and reached her door which was opened. He went inside and saw Monami sleeping. After seeing her he again started crying like a baby. He got on the bed on the opposite side of Monami and wrapped his arms around her waist and back hugged her tightly. He buried his face in her neck and again started crying.

Hearing his loud breathing, Monami woke up and what she saw scared her to death. Karan was hugging her tightly as if his life depended on her. His cries scared her. She turned around and immediately Karan buried his face in her chest.

Karan: I am sorry Monami! I am really sorry. I don't...I don't deserve you.. I am...
Tum kahi mat jao please mere pas raho.

Monami: Calm down Karan! Calm down. Mein yahi hoon kahin nahi jaa rahi ho.
(In her soft voice)

Hearing her soft voice, Karan again hugged her more tightly and snuggled more into her.

Monami was tensed seeing his state. She offered him water and rubbed his back. He eventually calmed down but did not leave her once. He stopped breathing heavily but was still crying softly.

Monami(loving voice) : Karan! Kya hua?
Tum theek ho na?

Karan: I love you Monami. I love you a lot. I can't live without you. I really really love you.

Monami smiled: I know Karan. I love you too.

She kissed his forehead and he felt like the most happiest person in the world. He smiled.

Monami: Chalo tum jao . Hum so jate hai.

Karan: Nahi. Mein tumhe akela nahi chodunga. Kahi tum chali gayi toh mujhe chodke? Nahi I wont take the risk.

Monami chuckled: To yahi mere pas so jaoge?

Karan smiled softly and nodded his head like an excited kid. They both lay on the bed. Karan's head on Monami's chest and his hand tightly wrapped around her waist. He buried his face in her chest and sighed in content.

Monami: U okay Karan?

Karan: Tumhare saath okay nahi best hu. Mein tumhare bina nahi jee paunga. Ab meri dhadkano par, meri sanso par, mere sab kuch par bas tumhara haq hai. I love you a lot . I am sorry for the rejection.

Monami smiled: I love you too. Aur past ko bhul jao . Nai shuruat karte hai

Karan kissed her chest and said: Good night meri jaan.

Monami blushed: Good night mere cute Shergill.

They both slept.

❤️✨😍😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 AM:

Monami woke up suddenly as she was thirsty and found Karan sleeping peacefully in her arms.

She smiled and kissed his forehead. She slowly freed herself and went to the mess to get a jar of water. When she came she was shocked to see the scene.

Karan was sitting on the bed, hugging his knees, crying and murmuring Monami's name.

She quickly closed the door and ran to him and hugged him. He flinched but as soon as he realised her touch, he too wrapped his arms around her and said: Tum kahan..kah....kahan..chali gayi thi? Mujhe chodke kyu gayi?

Monami: Mein mess mein Pani lane gayi thi.

Karan saw the jar of water and sighed in relief.

Monami: Karan kya hua?

Karan: Monami, Param bhaiya ke jaane ke baad aaj pehli baar secured feel kar raha hu. Pehli baar pyaar karne ka man kar raha hai. Mein tumhe khone se bohot darta hu. Ab aur kisi ka loss mujhse bardash nahi hota. Mein tumhare liye saari duniya se lad sakta hu par tumhe chod kar nahi jaa sakta. Mein..mein..

Monami kissed his forehead, his cheeks and dropped a peck on his lips, giving him the assurance that he needed. He smiled softly at her.

Monami: Karan, mein tumhe chod kar kahi bhi,kabhi bhi nahi jaungi. Kyuki I love you.  I love you a lot. Aur tumhari tarah mein bhi tumhare bina nahi jee sakti. Kyuki tum meri jaan ho. Aur yeh baat yaad rakhna. Samjhe, Agent Shergill?

Karan: Yes ma'am.

Both laughed and again hugged each other tightly. They lay on the bed. This time Monami on Karan's chest. She kissed his heart. He kissed her forehead.

MoRan: Good night!

MoRan: I love you!

MoRan: I love you too!

😍

Karan tightened his grip around Monami and eventually slept out of tiredness. Monami looked at him and said: Aaj ke baad tum kabhi akela mehsoos nahi karoge. Mein humesha tumhare saath hu!

She kissed his forehead and he smiled.
She hugged him more tightly and buried her face in her man's chest.

They both slept feeling the new found Love for each other.

❤️✨🤗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it!

Lot's of love 🤗

Thank you,
Your author,
❤️✨💎🥀