~Monami on a mission 0.2💖

Monami directly went to her room and found Karan was still sleeping. She closed the door and sat near him. She caressed his hair and he smiled in sleep.

He murmured, Monu mere pas aao na.

She smiled and laid beside him on the bed. Sensing her he scooped closer to her and put his head on her shoulder.

She said,  Karan, utho na mujhe tumse baat karni hai. Aaj itna kyu so rahe ho?

Karan: Mera dialogue tum mat maro. Pehli baar so raha hu. Ab bolo kya baat hai.

Monami: Woh um..actually...woh...baat yeh hai ki.... woh

Karan: O meri woh ki queen. Jaldi se batao chalo.

Karan sat up on the bed and put his head in her lap.

Monami told him about the mission and everything that Batra sir told. And even that the spl agents were not to be involved in this.

Karan did not react anything but his eyes started to tear up. She saw this and asked him, Karan relax mein jaldi jaakar jaldi wapas aa jaungi. Tum tension mat lo.
Mein aajaungi.

Karan nodded and turned his head and buried his face in her stomach and started to cry silently. She had expected this kind of reaction so she said nothing and silently caressed his hair and patted his back.

Karan: I love you very much Monu. Please mere liye wapas aajana . Mein nahi reh paunga tumhare bina. Aur ha jeet ke aana.

❤️🥰✨

Monami: Karan don't worry. Hmm? I love you too and much more. Ab apne Khadoos trainer ki best cadet hoon jeet kar hi aaungi na.

Karan smiled and kissed her cheeks. He kissed her forehead and she could feel his lips tremble. She too kissed his eyes and wiped his tears and said, Ab packing karne mein help nahi karoge. Kal nikalna hai.
He said , Yes ma'am!

They packed her bags and he gave her a dozen instructions for her safety and she listened to them or maybe half of them.

They went to the mess and had their dinner. All this time Karan did not leave her hand . She did not say much but understood that he was very scared but was still supporting her.
He was scared to loose her as he lost his family members.

They went to their bedroom and laid on the bed . They hugged each other and Monami laid her head on his chest.

Karan: Monami?

Monami:  Ha Karan . Mein apna khyal rakhungi aur jaldi wapas aa jaungi. Sirf information collect karungi aur apna khud ka dimag nahi chalaungi aur tumhe contact karti rahungi ,mission khatam hone ke baad sabse pehle tumhe call karungi. Yeh bohot baar ho gaya hai kuch naya nahi hai aapke pas Agent Shergill?

Karan smiled as that was what he wanted to say and kissed her hair, You are my life. I can't live without you . I love you more than anything and everything. You are my heartbeat and I need you with me everytime, and.....

🥰✨❤️

He looked down and found her sleeping peacefully. He pulled her more closer to himself and wrapped his arms as  tightly as he could, around her. She snuggled into his neck and he closed his eyes feeling her. He didn't know but he started to shed silent tears and eventually slept hugging her and not letting her move.

~~~~~~~~

This is part 2 of the OS💎💖
I will try to upload the last part today, but if not tomorrow for sure.

Please do comment and vote

Thank you,
Your author
❤️✨💎🥀