~Love 3.1 ♥️🔥

The scene starts from where Monami and Balli reach the place where Karan was kept. The bomb blast happens and Karan is buried under a huge stone. Monami and Balli reach there and try their best to rescue him.

~~~~~~~~

Karan: Mon..Monami?

Monami: Ha Karan bolo?

Karan: Monami jao..yaha se. Please. Balli please ise le jao

Monami: Chup ho jao Karan. Mein tumhe chodkar kahi nahi jaa rahi hu. Balli please help kardo na. Aur waise bhi Faizi and Sanju aane wale hai. Toh chup raho

Balli and Monami tried to remove the stone. Karan due to the effect of smoke and the heavy stone above him fell unconscious.

Monami (screamed): Karaannn!

She went to him and took his hand and immediately checked his pulse. It was very weak but it was there. She sighed in relief.

Balli: Kya hua ji?

Monami: Balli Karan smoke ke kaaran behosh ho gaya hai. Uski pulse kaafi weak hai. Ise jald se jald hospital lekar jaana padega. Faizi and Sanju idhar aao jaldi..

She saw Faizi and Sanju going in other room so she shouted. They immediately came and checked on Monami and Balli. Monami pointed towards Karan.

Faizi: Monami?

Monami: Faizi abhi explanation ka time nahi hai . Please hame jald se jald woh stone nikalana padega.

He nodded. They tried their best to move the stone. The stone moved a little bit due to their force. They were able to remove Karan out. Monami immediately put Karan's head in her lap and patted his cheeks trying to wake him up.

Monami: Karan utho please. Karan. Please utho na. Faizi ise please jaldi hospital lekar jaana hoga.

Ballli and Faizi slowly and carefully picked Karan up. Karan was not able to move his legs because he was unconscious. Somehow they managed to bring him out before the bomb blasted. They took him to the jeep.
Karan's head was on Monami's shoulder and she was continuously caressing his hair. Even in the unconscious state he had held her hand tightly.

They took him to the Hospital .

Faizi: Excuse me anyone there?

A nurse came and said: yes sir how may I help you?

Faizi: We have an emergency patient.

Nurse: Okay sir. Just a minute.
(To someone else): Strecher le aao please..

The man bought the strecher. They laid down Karan with great difficulty. Karan still had held Monami's hand tightly.

Nurse: Ma'am please aap bahar ruk jaayenge.

Monami nodded and tried to remove her hand from Karan's hold. But he would not budge.

Monami: Umm nurse kya mein bhi andar aa sakti hu?

Nurse: Par ma'am aap?

Monami: Actually mein bhi ek doctor hu. I won't come in middle of your treatment but phir bhi kya mein aa sakti hu please.

After much persuasion the nurse finally agreed to allow Monami him because even Karan was not leaving her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip.

Monami came out of the OT. She was looking very tensed.

Faizi: Kya hua Monami? Kya hua ? Karan theek to hai na?

Monami took a deep breath: Deko sab log suno. Jo bhi mein tumhe batane wali hu woh please strength se sunna. Actually hua yu ki woh bada stone jo Karan par gir gaya tha uske kaaran uske lower part ko par...para...

Sanju (tensed): Kya hua jaldi bol na?

Monami: Uske lower part ko paralysis hua hai.

All were shocked like hell.

Faizi: Monami?

Monami: Faizi..Faizi calm down. Dekho yeh paralysis temporary hai aur woh zyada harmful nahi hai. Simple physiotherapy se theek ho jaayega. Lekin aapko pata hai na ki Karan kaisa hai. Toh please i request you all please Karan ke saamne strong rehna.

Faizi and Sanju hugged Monami tightly and said: Thank you Monami. Don't worry hum sabke uske liye strong rahenge.

Monami smiled and wiped the tears from their eyes.

Faizi: Mil sakte hai use?

Monami nodded: Abhi to woh unconscious hai par chalo use hosh aata hoga

They went inside the room. As soon as they went near him he slowly opened his eyes.

Faizi: Karan tum ..tum... tum theek ho?

Karan nodded. He looked at Sanju and smiled. She too smiled. Then his eyes fell on Monami who was smiling at him. He gestured her to come towards him and she came near him. She wiped his tears and he wiped hers. He hugged her tightly and buried his head on her shoulder.

Karan: Monami.. Monami.. mein

Monami: Karan relax.

Karan snuggled more into her and Faizi rubbed his back.

Karan: Monami mein hil kyu nahi pa raha hu?

Monami, Faizi and Sanju looked at each other.

Karan: Bolo na Monami please...

Monami held his shoulders and said: Karan please meri baat dhyaan se suno. Please hyper mat hona.

She told him the entire story. He was shocked. Tears flushed from his eyes.
He was continuously looking at Monami.

Monami: Karan but tum tension mat lo. Yeh paralysis sirf temporary hai. Physiotherapy se theek ho jayegi.
Karan kuch bolo toh please

Karan: Tum mujhe chod kar nahi jaogi na?

Monami was like: What?

Karan: Ha mere is paralysis ke wajah se...

Monami: Idiot! Meine tumse pyaar kiya hai tumhare body se thodi. Don't worry mein hamesha tumhare saath hu.

He smiled at her. The other two also smiled and the four did a group hug
🤗❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a new Three shot mainly as lot of people wanted Monami to take care of Karan. So I tried a new idea

Hope you like it,

Thank you,
Your author,
❤️🥀💎✨