~ ZDMN.❤️

The story is based on current track.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karan's POV:

I don't care. Use toh pata nahi hai ki tum Karan ho par tum toh jaante ho na ki tum kon ho? You know you are not Balli right? How can you let her kiss you? , she yelled at me.

I tried my best to give her a justification. But in vain. She was not ready to listen to me at all. Well, it wasn't entirely my fault was it? I had denied Chitra the date but Monami had mischievously insisted to it. And Chitra definitely did not like me. She liked Balli and we both are entirely different personalities. Oh! Only if I could tell her that I was Karan, her trainer.

Monami, Monami listen to me. Suno na meri baat

She retorted: Mujhe tumhari koi baat nahi Sunni, tum jao na tumhari Chitra ke paas.

I got furious. Bas Monami, yaar kitni baar samjhau tumhe woh Balli se pyaar karti hai mujhse nahi.

Whatever. Mujhe tumse baat nahi karni mein ja rahi hu. Good night.

In my anger even I said, Good night!

She huffed in anger and left from there. Even I left from there.

End of Karan's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monami's Pov

I entered my room. Still in anger. I know Karan was innocent but still seeing the lipstick mark on his face stirred up my jealousy. But I got him after loosing so many things so probably, I couldn't share him.  I sat on the bed and closed my eyes, breathing in and out trying to calm myself down.

I opened my eyes only to find someone had messed up my entire room. The things were scattered here and there. I stared at them for a minute. I then realised that someone was still in the room and I turned.

Someone banged my head and that was the last thing that I saw. The blur vision of my attacker.

End of Monami's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karan's POV

After talking with Faizi, Koel and Bala I came to know that Monami didn't come out for breakfast also. What was this behaviour of hers I don't understand? Even if she was angry at me she shouldn't compromise with her health should she? And she calls herself a doctor. Damn it! Now I will have to go after her.

I reached at her door only to find it closed. I knocked on it once or twice but no reply.

Monami?

Monami?

Darvaza kholo na Monami please.

Agar tumne nahi khola toh mein andar aa jaunga

Still no reply. With a mix of anger and concern I stormed into the room only to find it in a complete mess. I looked around and everything was haywire and Monami sleeping on the bed.

Kya yaar Monami itna gussa?

Chalo utho.

I went near her bed and kept my hand on her cheek. My other hand sneaked behind her head. And then what I saw made my heartbeat stop. Blood. Why? What had happened?
Why was she covered in blood without me knowing?

I screamed: Monami , Monami, Wakeup ! Wake up please.

I kissed  her forehead. I picked her up in my arms and immediately took her to the infirmary.

Doctor please check her. She was unconscious and covered in blood. Please.

Doctor took her inside and asked me to stay out. I sat near by and rubbed my forehead. My world stopped seeing my world covered in blood. I wanted nothing else but her to be safe. I was scared. Her life mattered to me the most. Her well being results in my well being. I tried to think of what might have happened.

The Doctor then came out. I immediately bombarded him with questions.

He answered. She is fine. Unconscious still but will wake up soon. But kya aap jaante hai ki unpar attack kisne kiya?

I stood numb there. Attack on her. Attack on my dhadkan. It must definitely be someone who knows how much she matters to me. I won't spare them

I went to Ustaad Ji and asked him to show me the CCTV but in vain. But Ustaad Ji said that the attacker was from the academy. And my doubt became true. I knew the attacker. It was him. . My....My... brother.

I fisted my hand in anger. Suddenly a call came. My angry face had a small smile.

I am coming. Mein aa raha hu.

Ustaad Ji: Kya hua?

Monami ko hosh aa gaya hai!

I smiled and left from there and went straight to my girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the dispensary

I entered the dispensary and saw Monami lying on the bed with a bandage on her head. She was pale and tired .

I went near her and slowly clutched her hand. A drop of tear fell on her hand. I didn't know when I started crying and when a soft hand slowly wiped off my tears. I looked up and saw the pale though extremely angelic face of my fiancee. She was lying on the bed with her usual smile that warmed up my heart. I couldn't control . I took her hands buried my face in them and again started crying.

Bas Khadoos Shergill. Bas.

Mo..nami I am sorry. Meri wajah se tumhe yeh sab jhelna pad raha hai

She removed her hands from my hold and put both of her hands on my cheeks. I leaned into her touch and kissed the back of her hands.

Karan don't worry, I am absolutely fine aur tumhare hote hue mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta.

I smiled at her belief in me. I fell in love with her all over again. I kept looking at her while she kept talking.

It's my duty Karan and my love towards you and the country. Don't worry I am fine.

I nodded like a kid.

Aur...kal ke liye I am sorry. Kal Maine kuch zyada over react kar diya tha. I am sorry. Mein janti hu ki tum Aisa kabhi nahi kar sakte ho.

I smiled.  I love you Monami. I love only you.

I love you too Karan.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in her shoulder and hugged her tightly.

Agar tumhe kuch ho jata na mein apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar pata.

She caressed my hair and said Tum mujhe kabhi kuch hone nahi doge.

Itna bharosa hai mujhpe?

Of course Khadoos Shergill. Khud se bhi zyada bharosa hai tumpar.

I leaned towards her and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Thank you and I love you.

I love you too.

We again hugged each other tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for your concern. It means a lot. ❤️✨

Hope you like it,
I know it's not my best.

Your Author,
❤️✨💎🥀