~I will always stay by your side 2.1 ♥️

Hey ppls!!❤️

∆ MoRan , SidSa and Koezi are married. They all live in the academy.

∆ Monami is an army surgeon and the rest are trainers.

Let's start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All were eating in the mess. Suddenly Col Batra stormed into the mess along with Mrs Batra behind. All stood up. They were surprised. Rarely have they seen Col Batra so angry.

Col Batra: Shergill!

Karan: Sir!

Col Batra: I didn't expect this from you Shergill. I did not

He was fuming in anger. He was literally shivering. He had hatred in his voice. Karan was surprised.

Mrs Batra: Shant ho jaiye aap please!

Karan: Sir? What have I done?

Faizi: Yes sir? Kya hua hai??

Col Batra: I will show you.

There was a captive held in the academy.He showed a video of Karan shaking his hands with the captive. He gave him some of the academy's files that were confidential. They couldn't see it clear in the video.  They were talking about something. Karan said that he will do something to help the man leave from there in the video . Then Karan patted the man and left from there.

All were shocked. Karan a traitor??
This thought shook them to the core. Karan was also shocked.

Col Batra: Dekh liya aap sabne. Hamare academy ke head trainer Jo desh ke liye jaan dene ki baate karte rehte hai woh aaj gaddari kar rahe hai. Dekho.

He was about to slap him when Mrs Batra stopped him: Bad ab aur kuch nahi bolega. Use bolne ka mauka to do. Apni safai dene ka haq uska bhi hai.

Col Batra: Do you want to say anything Shergill?

Karan was looking down. Tears were falling from his eyes.

Col Batra: See guilty!

He left  from there. Faizi and the rest came near him. Karan looked at them hopefully with teary eyes. But all of them were shocked. They believed the video to be true and had disgusted look on their faces . Without saying anything everyone left from there. Karan's eyes went teary. He dropped on his knees to the ground and started crying. Mrs Batra came near him and hugged him. He hugged her tightly.

Karan: Ma..am maine ais..a na..hi kiya. Mu..mu..mujhe gaddar kah....kaha. Mein nahi hu gaddar . Main....

Mrs Batra: Shh Bacha! Bas baccha

Mrs Batra took him to his room. She asked him to lay down on the bed. He did so and then said: Ma'am?

Mrs Batra: Bolo baccha.

Karan: Aap Monami ko bula lenge please. Mujhe Monami chahiye. Please use call karke kaho ki woh jald se jald aa jaye .
Please.

Mrs Batra: Thike mein abhi hospital call kar deti hu

Karan: Ok mam.

Mrs Batra dialled to Medical Hospital. The receptionist picked up the call .

Hello! Medical Hospital. How may I help you?

Mrs Batra: Please can I talk to Dr Monami Shergill? Please?

Ma'am, Dr Monami is in surgery. She will be back soon.