~ You are my Home 4.8 💘

Karan woke up in the morning only to find the side of his bed empty. The plan had begun. Karan sighed missing Monami's smile and her warmth. As soon as Karan thought of her, Monami called him.

Telepathy and Love always come together!

Karan picked up the call flashing an ear to ear grin and said, Rani Sahiba?

Monami replied almost instantly, Karan? Uth gaye?

Karan nodded and replied, Yes ma'am uth gaya.

Monami, Good boy. Ab suno sab plan ke hisaab se karna thike?

Karan, Yes Monu. But I am scared.

Monami, Don't be scared Karan. I am with you always

Karan took a deep breath and said , Okay I am ready

Monami Bye Karan. Take care. All the best and I love you

Karan, I love you too Monu.

Karan took a deep breath and said to himself, you have to do this Karan. 

He got out of the bed and went down anxiety running through his veins. He saw his parents sitting at the dinner table and for scared suddenly. 'you can do this Karan. For you, for us' he remembered Monami's words. Karan slowly walked  towards them and silently took out his phone and switched on the recording. He carefully hid it behind the pillow. His mother saw him and smirked. He felt disgusted.

Aao Karan , she said

Mein nahi aau ga. Mujhe nahi baithna aap ke saath. Bilkul nahi. Thak gaya hu mein  he said. He was very scared of the consequences. He knew the outcome would be dangerous but he trusted her.

He saw them getting angry. He irked them more. Bachpan se sehen karta hu toh kya ab bhi kuch nahi bolunga kya. Tab koi nahi tha mere paas lekin ab hai. Meri Monu hai. Uska pura parivar hai.

His mother walked towards him slowly toh woh ladki ne tujhe bigaad rakha hai. Mera bas chale toh mein use bhi...

Karan jerked her hand away from his shoulder angrily. Nahi. Meri Monu ke baare mein kuch bhi nahi. He was not faking it here. He couldn't bear anything against her. Not a word. He may not have the strength to fight for himself but possessed double the amount of strength required to fight for her.

Her father came with his belt and his mother was ready to torment him like she always was.

Aise baat karoge humse toh tumhe pata hai anjaam kya hoga. Uss ladki ke liye humse behes? You have to pay for it son. Terribly.

Karan closed his eyes preparing himself for the impact. But suddenly there was knocking on the door. Karan ran and opened the door and found Monami. She was smiling but he could clearly see the tensed expression on her face. He smiled at her.

Kaun hai, his mother shouted.

Hum hai, shouted back the police officer standing behind Monami.

Arre kaun? and his parents came out and were shocked to see the police officer.

Aap? they were stunned

We have come to arrest you Mr and Mrs Shergill under physical assault to your son. Mr Karan please come with us.

Are aap ke paas kya saboot hai? Shouted Karan's mom

Hain na said Karan and went towards the pillow and removed the phone. His parents were shocked beyond measure. Karan showed the video to the police officer.

Here are the proofs. You are sentenced with life imprisonment for your intolerable behaviour towards your son. Shame on you. How can you call yourself parents? said the police officer his face filled with hatred.

They took them with them in the police car and they went from there. Karan saw the car going further and further away from him. He looked up and thanked the heaven above for everything. He was too overwhelmed to speak. He was free. Finally. After all these years. Sensing his predicament Monami took him in her hug to offer him comfort.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

At night Monami and Karan laid down on the bed. Karan turned over and hugged Monami tightly, snuggling into her. She understood that he was very emotional. It was the first time in his life that he was feeling free . He was free. From all the tornent that he suffered. As a kid. As a youth. And that had affected him somewhere or the other. Monami's presence was needed for him and she knew that. She was caressing his hair not saying anything. He was grateful for that as he couldn't say anything. They both slept eventually, Karan's grip was not even a bit loose.

In the morning.

Monami woke up to find the bed empty. She was surprised. But then Karan entered the room with a wide smile on his face and a breakfast tray in his hand. He smiled at her. But she pouted.

Karan went to her and sat on the bed and took her in his arms and kissed her forehead. She snuggled into him and dug her face in his chest. He chuckled at her antics. Good morning Monu.

Good morning Karan , she said and kissed his chest.

Lo mein tumhare liye breakfast laya hu. Tum jaake fresh ho jao. Jao jaldi.

She could see that he was very happy. His energy was reflecting through his eyes. She smiled and said okay jaati hu.

He kissed her forehead and left from there. After breakfast, they both were sitting on the sofa.

Karan chalo ek song dekhte hai. Woh naya hai Taylor Swift ka. Romeo Juliet wala. Please.

Karan who already had listened to the song had a wild idea in his mind. He nodded in yes and asked her to play the song on the tv. She did and he went inside and came out after some time. She started the song.

And then when that part came where the song says,
"Is this in my head, I don't know what to say
He knelt to the ground and he pulled out a ring and said
Marry me Juliet you never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know"

Karan knelt to the ground before her as they were seeing on the exact moment where this stanza began. He did according to the lyrics and then pulled out a ring and asked , Would you marry me Monami?

Monami who was too stupefied to move suddenly started to cry. She hugged Karan tightly burying her face in his neck and he caressed her hair.

Thank you thank you thank you Karan. Yes of course I will marry you. I love you .I love you so much

Karan smiled and kissed her forehead and slid the ringer through her finger and kissed her hand.

I love you so much Monu. Thank you so much for all that you have done for me. I can never repay you. But be assured that neither my love or my intensity of love will change ever. I promise you that.I love you

Monami smiled and kissed his forehead and said i know Karan. I know.

And they connected their lips together and sealed it with a kiss!✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am very very sorry for all the time that you had to wait. And I know that this part is not that great. But i will surely make it up to you in my future stories.

Thank you,
Enjoy,
(⁠灬⁠º⁠‿⁠º⁠灬⁠)⁠♡