~Love 3.3 ♥️🔥

Karan, Monami and Aniruddh were going to the physiotherapy room for Karan's treatment. Karan was continuously taking glances of Monami and Aniruddh who were discussing their college time stories. Then he looked at Karan and Monami's entangled hands and a relief crept over his face. Monami saw that Karan was feeling a bit insecure seeing Aniruddh and knew the reason. Karan knew that Monami loved him but he couldn't help doubting a bit seeing his state . Monami smiled at him thinking that he was still a small kid. So she tried to bring him up in conversations. She winked at Aniruddh and he understood what she wanted to do.

Aniruddh: Waise Mr Shergill aap iske saath kaise rehte hai  yeh to puri ki puri bandar hai . Aapko pareshan nahi karti? Kitni akdu aur kitabi ladki hai yeh to

Karan smiled: Arre meri Rani sahiba to best hai! Mein toh duniya ka sabse lucky banda hu jo mujhe Monami mili.

Hearing this Monami smiled and said: Dekha Mr Aniruddh Khanna isliye maine inhe chuna hai. Samjhe???

And Monami wrapped her arms around Karan's back and hugged him tightly. Feeling her so close to him he gave a geniune heart warming smile. He made her turn in front of him and hugged her stomach tightly and hid himself in her.
Aniruddh smiled and whispered to Monami: 11 baje Karan ko lekar mere clinic mein lekar aana.

Monami: okk sure. Thanks

Aniruddh: Idiot ab mujhe thanks bolegi.

She smiled and looked at Karan whose face was still buried in her stomach. She broke the hug and sat down on her knees. She cupped his face and he held her hand that was on his face and leaned more to her touch.

Monami: Karan tumhe darne ki zarurat nahi hai. Mein tumhe chodkar kahi nahi kabhi bhi nahi jaungi. Tum itna mat daro please. Aur rahi baat Ani ki to woh mujhe apni behen manta hai. Hmm. So don't worry. I am yours and you are mine.

She gave him the assurance he needed. He smiled at her and nodded.

Monami: Chalo Ani ke paas jaana hai na sessions ke liye.

Karan again held her hand tightly. Monami:  Aur mein hu so don't worry. Mein bhi rahungi tumhare saath sessions ke liye.

Karan: Tum har baar mujhe Jo kehna hai woh kaise samaj jaati ho yaar?

Monami raised her invisible collars while he chuckled. Ab jo bhi seekha hai apne Khadoos trainer se hi seekha hai.

He said: Khadoos trainer... I like it ma'am. Jo puri duniya is khadoos se darti hai aur aap hai ki mujhe mu par bol deti hai ki mein Khadoos hu.

Monami: Ab kya karu? Sab ko thodi na pata hai ki Khadoos ke andar ek chhota baccha hai jo sirf mere saamne nikal aata hai.

Karan: Ha toh mein apni Rani Sahiba ka iklauta baby hu!

She smiled and kissed his cheeks. He blushed.

Monami: Kitna blush karte ho yaar. Chalo warna woh mera bichara Bhai intezaar kar raha hoga.

Karan smiled and said : Chaliye ji.

They laughed and went to his clinic. They entered and saw Aniruddh sitting on the chair. He smiled at them

Aniruddh: Ho gaya . Aap Maan Gaye lagta hai .

Karan and Monami smiled.

Aniruddh: Waise Monu kaafi possessive hai jiju bro tumhe lekar.

Karan held Monami's hand tightly: Toh meri iklauti family bhi to yahi hai na.

Monami: Are chodona Ani jaldi session shuru karo warna nera Khadoos Shergill firse rone lagega . Aur khabardar mere Khadoos Shergill ko rulaya to.