~ Mission..........? ❤️

This OS is after Karan's return.

Let's start.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karan: Chal beta Karan. Maut se to bach gaya lekin inke gusse se kaise bachega?

He took a deep breath before opening the door.

***FLASHBACK****

Karan's return shocked everyone to the core but most importantly Monami was shocked. After a long time, with the constant support of Sid, Sanju, Faizi and the other cadets she accepted the fact that Karan was no more with them. But his return shocked her. She was not sure how to react. Nor anyone in the academy was sure. But Faizi broke the silence.

Faizi: Aap aa gaye janaab? Hume laga ki aap to....

Karan: Are mere personal aur private saand, tujhe chod kar aise kaise ja sakta hu main? Hmm?

Saying so the duo hugged each other tightly. Sanju too joined them. They broke the hug.

Sid came slowly towards Karan with teary eyes: Aap the..theek ha..hai?

Karan nodded and opened his arms for Sid to which he just jumped on him and hugged him tightly. All this time Monami was silently watching them without any expression. The duo broke the hug. Then Karan looked at Monami who was already looking at him. He slowly walked towards her. But she ran away to her room. Karan sighed. Sid was going to go after her but Karan stopped him.

Karan: Nahi Siddharth. Aaj mein jaunga. Use meri zarurat hai aur mujhe uski. Don't worry.

Siddharth smiled knowing that his Bro was now with her safest place.

❤️✨😍

***FLASHBACK ENDS******

Karan gathered his courage and stepped in the room. What he saw made his heart clench. It felt like someone stabbed his heart. Automatically tears gathered in his eyes.

Monami was sitting on the bed hugging her knees and Karan's photo and crying. Karan immediately took her in his embrace. She did not push him away. Monami was crying loudly, Karan was trying to calm her down.

Karan: Bas bas shh Rani sahiba... Shhh.. bas na baccha please.

Monami: I missed you..I missed you so..so..much.

Karan: I missed you too. I missed you too.

Karan kissed her hair while she continuously cried. He allowed her to cry her heart out. Then they broke the hug. He kissed her forehead. She smiled.

Monami: Tum theek ho?

Karan: Ha ab tumhe dekh liya na toh theek hi hu.

Monami got up from the bed and went near the table. She looked at Karan and then picked the small things that were kept on the table. She threw them in Karan's direction. He was surprised at first but was quick to react and dodged them.

Karan: Monami kya kar rahi ho? Monami?

Monami: You khadoos shergill agar zinda the to yaha kyu nahi aaye. Mujhse milne kyu nahi kiya? Kyu kyu? Tumhe pata hai tumhe yaad kar kar ke puri khadoos ban gayi thi mein.

She hugged him. Karan grinned and hugged her back as tightly as he could.

Monami: Oh Teri!

Karan: Kya hua?

Monami: Khadoos se kuch yaad aaya. Tum ruko mein abhi aayi.

Karan: Jaa kaha Rahi ho? Suno to..Monami...

But she had already left the room. He too went behind her. She went to the gate where Balli was leaving. 

Monami(shouted): Balli! Ruko!

Balli sighed: Ab ki kaam hai ise? Ab ki kitta mein?

He turned around: Ki hogaya? Kyu mu phad rahi hai?

Karan was listening to their conversation behind a pillar.

Monami: Actually woh mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai.

Balli (annoyed) : Aur bhi kuch kehna baki si tera? Itne bola man nahi bhara?

Monai: Suno to.

Balli: Bolo. Nahi bologe to manogi.

Karan chuckled. 

Monami took a deep breath and held her hands to her ears and said: I am really sorry.

Karan and Balli's eyes softened. She was looking very cute. 

Monami: I am really sorry Balli. Mein jantu hu mein maafi ke layak nahi hu kyuki jo maine kiya, jitna rudely aur insulting tumhare saath behave kiya uske liye tumne mujhe maaf nahi kiya toh I can understand. But please ho sake toh mujhe maaf kardena. Mein bohot tensed thi.  I am really very sorry Balli. 

Karan and Balli were now crying while Karan had a soft smile on his face.

Balli: Arre tu sorry bhi bolti si. Mujhe laga ki tenu sirf mainu marne ke alawa or koi kaam nahi aata si.

Both smiled while Monami bit her tongue.

Monami: Ab sorry na. Bacche ki jaan loge kya?

Balli: Tu bacchi?

Monami: Thike nahi hu bacchi. Par ha tum chahte the na ki agli baar jab hum milenge to tum mere se nazre milakar baat kar sako. To dekho mein tumhe chance de rahi hu. Chahiye. Meri friend request accept karoge?

She forwarded her hand while Karan and Balli laughed.

Balli: Thank you ji. Meherbani aapki

Monami giggled and gave him a quick hug to which he responded happily. She happily walked away from there like a small kid.  Karan came near Balli.

Karan: Thank you Balli. Iss toofan ka khayal rakhne ke liye. Mujhe pata hai isne kya haal kiya hoga tumhara.

Balli: Haal are jaan nikalti thi meri har baar. Kitna bolti si ek time pe. Baap re! . Tussi sahi kehnda hai kaake. Yeh mohatarma mujhse nahi sambhli jaati

Karan laughed: Pehli hi kaha tha.

Balli: Ek gal kahu?

Karan: Hmm

Balli: Pyaar bohot karti si aapse. Har baar sirf aapke liye roti thi. Isse khona mat kabhi. Aise pyaar karne wale log  kismat walo ko milte si.

Karan smiled: Jaanta hu. Uske pyaar ke karan hi to wapas laut aaya hu. Uske bina toh mein kuch bhi nahi hu.

Balli: aap dono ka pyaar hamesha aise rahe si. Mein chala. Rab rakha. Aur uska khyal rakhna. Bye

Karan hugged him: Bye Balli. Age jo bhi karoge accha karna.

Balli nodded and left.

Karan smiled at himself: Chal Karan, Mission Manao Rani Sahiba successful. Let's look forward to a beautiful life with your love. Love you Monami. I had really missed you. 

He smiled and left from there.

❤️❤️✨✨

~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it 🤗

Thank you,
Your Author,
❤️🥀💎✨