~ You are my Home 4.6 💘

Karan and Monami were sitting in the car. Karan was driving and looked at Monami seated beside him scrolling on the phone.

Karan's POV

I was watching Monu continuously scrolling through her phone. Here I was all tensed up and fear gripping in every corner of my heart and mind and on the other hand here she was sitting as if nothing mattered in the world. I don't know but I was feeling very scared. I believe that Monami would not let anything or anyone harm me but what about her ? What if something happens to her? What if I wouldn't be able to protect her? These thoughts itself were killing me inside. I wasn't feeling scared for myself because I  was used to it till today but she who has always been brought up in love ,  care and pamperings by literally everyone in the house even including the watchman kaka and house keeper, what would she do in the environment like mine ? What if she leaves me forever if she wouldn't be able to bear the torcher?

My eyes turned moist at the thought of her leaving me. I couldn't bear it. After all she was the only one who loved me for who I am from the heart not from my money. I just want her in my life. I am ready to sacrifice all my money, all my buisnesses to my so called parents just to be with Monami.

My chain of thoughts was broken when I felt a soft and a warm hand on my hand . I looked at her to find her already looking at me with her cute eyes. I couldn't control and pulled over the brakes of the car.

She looked at me surprised and asked: Kya hua? Kuch hua hai kya? Udhar kyu muh kiya hai tumne??

She turned my face towards herself and I didn't want her to see my tears but she forcefully pulled my chin towards her and as soon as our eyes met I burst out. I immediately hugged her tightly and cried my heart out. She rubbed my back and entangled her fingers through my hair. After a long session of crying, I calmed down. I broke the hug and looked up at her.

Monami: Okay now?

I nodded my head a little.

Monami: Karan don't worry , I know tumhe kis baat se dar lag raha hai. Don't worry chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye mein tumhe kabhi bhi kahi bhi nahi chodungi. I will never leave you Karan because you know why because I love you. I love you a lot.

Unknowingly, she gave me the assurance that I needed. Everytime she makes me fall for harder. That was the power of Love,as they says and I can proudly say that I am one of the lucky persons to have true love. I again hugged her tightly and snuggled into her crook of neck.

Monami: Idiot, idiot ho tum ek number ke. Choti choti baato ke baare mein itna sochte ho tum Karan. Ab ekdam relax raho thike?

I smiled and kissed her forehead affectionately. I asked her to rest her head on my shoulder and she did the same. I rested my head on hers and she held my arms tightly. I felt at peace and all my fears vanished away.

Soon we reached my house. I couldn't call it home because there wasn't anyone to call as family so it was just a mere house that has a roof and many  rooms.

End of Karan's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monami's Pov

As we stood in front of Karan's mansion I looked around with wide eyes because it was bigger than anyone could ever imagine. It has a wide lawn and a huge garden with a lot of bodyguards outside. In all these years of our relationship I have never been near Karan's house because he wouldn't let me. His protectiveness and possessiveness never let me do anything that would even cause a small scratch on my body. As I looked around my eyes rested on Karan's who was already looking at me.
I gave him a smile which he returned.