~ Care, Fun and Togetherness

Continued from the last part...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karan was on leave because he was injured and his left shoulder was partially fractured. Monami was taking utmost care of him. But now he was showing tantrums to eat medicine and Monami was tired of it now.

Monami: Kha lo na Karan please.

Karan whined like a kid: Nahi na Monuu, kadwi hai na.

Monami: Baccha please le lo na.

Karan crossed his right arm over his left hand and said: Monu pleaseee na. Mein theek hu yaar ab..

Monami sighed: Karan please le lo na. Baccha please.

Karan looked at her and then hugged her tightly burying his face in her neck. She was surprised by his sudden hug but wrapped her arms around him nevertheless.

Monami: Kya hua Karan?

Karan:I am so sorry Monu. Mein jaanta hu ki mein tumhe bohot pareshan karta hu. I am really sorry.

Monami smiled and caressed his hair: Karan..

Karan broke the hug and looked at her: I am sorry Monu.

Monami: Karan, it's really okay. Aur waise bhi mujhe tum se judi kisi baat se takleef nahi hoti and that's because I love you baccha.

Karan looked at her and smiled.

Monami said: Aur waise bhi agar tum sachme sorry ho toh please yeh dawai kha lo.

She forwarded the medicine to him and he looked at her affectionately. He took the medicine and ate it in one go. He made faces and Monami chuckled. Karan looked at her and again embraced her in his arms. She rubbed his back and said: Kya hua Karan? Tum theek ho na?

Karan nodded his head in yes but again buried his face in her neck, Monami , tum mujhse khush to ho na?

Monami looked at him confused, Ab yeh kyu achanak?

Karan said: Bas mujhe laga ki tum mujhse tang aakar chali gayi toh?

Monami slapped his chest and he winced in pain, Very good. Abbe idiot Shergill maine tumse shaadi isliye nahi ki hai ki ek din tumse bore hokar tumhe chod du. Mein toh tumhe tab tak nahi chodungi jab tak mere andar saase haiii...

Karan broke her by placing his lips on her gently . She was shocked but still responded. She broke off the kiss and said: Karan?

Karan: Marne ki baat nahi Monuu. Please.

Monami smiled: Okk ab emotional baatein chodo aur chalo hum movie dekhe?

Karan looked at her and said: Sab already plan kar chuki hai na aap Rani Sahiba?

Monami smiled sheepishly and rubbed her neck:A..b..vo..

Karan chuckled at her antics and said, Ab chalo meri jaan.

Monami clutched his arms and jumped up like a kid: Chalo, mein snacks ready karti hun, tum jao. Raasta pata hai ya phir chodne aau?

Karan fake glared at her and said: Monami?

Monami giggled: Sorry sorry par aaj mein bohot excited hoon.

She pecked his cheeks and said, Mein aati hu.

She left from there. Karan looked at her retreating figure and said, What have I done in my life to get so lucky to have her in my life? Thank you to everyone in the universe who contributed in bringing Monu to me. Love you Monu.