~Monami on a mission 0.3💖

Morning 4:00 am

Karan moved around in sleep and and his hand started to roam around on the other side of the bed which was empty. He woke up with a jerk and saw that Monami was not in the room. He went to the washroom and saw that it was open. He went back to the bed and took his phone to call her when he saw she had written a note and kept under his phone.

NOTE

Good morning Agent Shergill. I am sorry tumhe bina bataye jaana pada. I know tum mujhe all the best bolna chahte the but mujhe pata hai tumhare wishes aur pyaar humesha mere saath hi hai. Agar tumhe utha ke jaati toh pakka tum rote. Kal kya haal ho gaya tha tumhara. Neend mein bhi ro rahe the. Isliye yeh note likh rahi hu. Tension mat lo aur please apni gussa cadets pe mat nikalo. Koel ko maine bol diya hai woh tumhe time to time update karti rahegi. Don't worry and no Rona dhona, hmm? Mein jaldi aa jaungi. I love you sooo much.
                                    ~Your Rani sahiba                                     

He kissed on the note and hugged it close to his heart. He smiled, got ready and went to take the drills.

Faizi:  Kya hua janaab, aisi shakal kyu banai rakhi hai?

Karan: Kuch nahi yaar! Bas Monami ki yaad aa rahi hai.

Faizi hugged him, Chinta mat kar. Woh aa jayegi.

Karan: Pata hai.

After the drills they went to have breakfast. On the television everybody were seeing news. Jus then a news came on screen and said " CITY CARE HOSPITAL HAD BEEN ON FIRE. ALL THE PEOPLE PRESENT IN THE HOSPITAL ARE NO MORE. ALL THE PATIENTS,NURSES AND DOCTORS ARE DEAD. A TOTAL OF 1000+ LIVES ARE DEAD....."

And rest he could not hear because Koel barged into the room with Col Batra and said, Karan sir, Karan sir,Faizi ..

Faizi: Koel calm down aur shaanti se batao kya hua

Koel: Faizi Monami ka phone lost aa raha hai. Uska connection nahi mil raha hai . Mujhe dar lag raha hai

Karan stood numb and then realised what was being said on the news channel. "CITY CARE HOSPITAL" , Monami, Monu wohi hospital mein gayi hai. Faizi Monami wohi hospital mein gayi hai jisme...jis..jisme aag lagi hai. Waha par koi..koi...nahi bacha hai Faizi. Monami .....

He couldn't say more. Just the thought of her not being with him was stabbing his heart into pieces. He couldn't live without his dhadkan💖😭

He fell on his knees and started crying. Others were shocked seeing Karan shergill like this. They all knew how much he loved Monami.

Col Batra: Calm down Shergill. Monami ne mission pura kar diya hai. Aur...

Karan: Aur kya sir? Aapne mujhe bhi nahi bheja uske saath. Mein hota toh use bacha pata. Lekin ab... Mein nahi jee Sakta uske bina mein mar jaunga.

Saying this he ran to his room took Monami's photo, hugged it very tightly and started crying.

Faizi: Sir aapko Monami ko aise akele nahi bhejna chahiye tha. Hum sabki Jaan thi woh sir. Mere bhai ki puri duniya hai woh sir uski zindagi hai . Aapka yeh decision..

Col.Batra: Faizi, Faizi meri puri baat toh suno. Monami ko kuch nahi hua hai. Woh zinda hai.

Everyone's eyes sparkled with joy.

Bala: Sacchi sirji? Doctor madam zinda hai? Par kaise.

Col Batra: Woh Deolali mein 2 City Care Hospital hai aur woh racket dusre hospital mein ho raha tha. Jo hospital mein aag lagi hai woh dusra hospital hai. Uska connection lost hogaya tha kyuki uska phone switch off hogaya tha isliye woh Karan ko contact nahi kar payi. Usne mujhe dusre no se call kiya tha aur usne kaha ki main Karan ko bata du ki woh thik hai aur woh abhi Academy wapas aa rahi hai.

All of them sighed in relief. Indeed Monami had become a very important part in all of their lives .

(Note: SidSa are currently not present in the academy)

Cadet Monami Mahajan reporting sir!

And there stood Monami, wearing a heart warming smile. And her face as bright as ever. All of them jumped on top of her, engulfing the little Monami in a bone crushing hug.

Faizi: Welcome back Monami-Tsunami . Tumhare aane se khushiyan laut aayi hai.

Monami: Thank you Faizi. Waise...

Faizi:  Apne room mein hai. News dekhe chote bachhe kaise rone laga tha. Bilkul bacha ban gaya hai tumhare pyaar mein. Nahi reh sakta ab tumhare bina.

Monami sighed and said, Mein zara dekhkar aati hu use.

All of them nodded and Monami left for her room. She went to the door and heard loud cries of her Khadoos Shergill. Her heart clenched seeing him like that.
She went inside and closed the door softly. Due to his crying he could not hear her coming. He was sitting on the floor hugging his knees and Monami's picture closed to his heart. He was murmuring 'I am sorry, I love you so much Monami' .

She went close to him and softly whispered, Karan !

Hearing her voice he looked up with his teary eyes and saw her. He touched her arms , face, hands to check whether she was real and not his dream.

Monami: Mein sachme aayi hu Karan.

As soon as he got his confirmation, Karan hugged her tightly and started crying loudly. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and snuggled into her as if she would disappear if he left her.
She patted his back and caressed his hair. Eventually after crying for long he stopped and looked up at her. She understood what he wanted to ask and explained everything.

Monami: Karan maine tumhe promise kiya tha na mein aaungi. Spl Agent Karan Shergill ki girlfriend hu. Promise toh mein kabhi nahi todungi. Tum theek ho na?

Karan hugged her again and said, Mein dar gaya tha Monami . Tumhare bina nahi jee Sakta mein Monami. Mar jaunga tumhare bina. Karan Shergill ki zindagi ki wajah tum ho Monami. I really really love you.

😘❤️✨

Monami: I know Karan . Aur tum meri jeene ki wajah Karan. Even I can't live without you. Itne asaani se toh picha nahi chooda paoge mujhse Agent. Zindagi bhar jhelna padega.

Karan: Mein to har wakt jhelne ke liye taiyar hu. Aakhir meri Rani sahiba hai. Aapka hukum mera sab kuch hai.

They both chuckled and looked at each other and shared a beautiful eyelock.

MoRan: I love you! ❤️✨

They smiled 😊

MoRan: I love you too! ❤️✨

They chuckled and went outside. Karan held her hand tightly and entangled their hands walking for a lifetime of love..

❣️💝

~~~~~~~~~~

The end✨

It was the last part of this OS.
Hope you liked it
Please suggest new ideas too.

Thank you,
Your author
❤️💎🥀✨