~ You are my Home 4.5 💘

In the morning, Karan and Monami were sleeping peacefully. Karan sleeping on Monami's chest. Suddenly Monami's phone buzzed. This broke Karan's sleep. He got up and found himself sleeping on Monami. He smiled and kissed her cheeks. He heard the phone buzzing and looked at Monami's phone near the table. He quickly got up as Monami moved in sleep. He took her phone and saw Deepak Uncle has called.

He picked the call and Deepak answered: Hello Karan beta?

Karan: Uncle aapko kaise pata ki main hu?

Deepak chuckled on the other end: Do baatein beta

Karan raised his fingers.

Deepak: Pehli

Karan raised his first finger.

Deepak: Mein meri bacchi ko bohot acche se jaanta hu beta.

Karan smiled and looked at Monami's sleeping figure and was about to kiss her forehead when Deepak said: Baadme kiss karlena

Karan was embarrassed: Kya uncle aap bhi?

Deepak laughed: Dusri aur sabse main baat jiske liye maine call kiya tumhe.

Karan: Boliye na uncle.

Deepak: Woh actually na Hume do-teen din aur lagege aane ko to mein, Juhi, Sid aur Sanju hum sab 4 dino baad aayenge aur Faizi aur Koel Nikhil ke saath  hame wahi join karne waale hai. Toh kya tum kuch time ke liye princess ke saath Ghar par rah sakte ho kya?

Karan was very happy.  He always wanted to stay with Monami alone for some time but he couldn't. Today he got the chance, he always loved Monami's attention on himself. He would now have her only to himself. She would pamper him and love him and he was excited.
He became super duper happy. He couldn't control his happiness.

Karan: Off...off...of course Uncle.

Deepak smiled: Thank you baccha. Ab tum dono rest karo thike. Sleep well.

Karan: Thank you Uncle. Bye. Take care.

Deepak: Bye baccha!

Karan kept the call and looked at Monami who hadn't moved an inch. He smiled seeing her and kissed her forehead and lingered his lips on her skin.
She turned and hugged him tightly and kept her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist. Karan's smile became wider. He wrapped his arms around her back and held her protectively.  He kept looking at her sleeping peacefully. He thought how lucky she was to have a family who cared for her, who loved her. But he was no less lucky because he had her. She loved him and that was all he needed. He did not need anyone but her. He hugged her tightly.

Monami: Dekho mat tum bhi so jao.

Karan: Okay meri jaan!

Monami chuckled and snuggled more and more into his neck. He closed his eyes and kissed her head multiple times.
They both again slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 pm

Karan and Monami both woke up and smiled at each other.

Monami: Good morning Karan

Karan: Good morning Monu. May I?

Monami nodded. Karan gently kissed her again and pulled her as close to him as he could. She wrapped her arms around his neck and roamed her fingers through his hair. After a gentle kiss they both broke the kiss .

Monami caressed his hair: Theek ho?

Karan nodded with a wide smile on his face and wrapped his arms around her waist. He just kept looking at her.