~Family Reunites, OS♥

∆ MoRan , SidSa and Koezi are married.
∆They all live together with their kids in the academy.
∆ MoRan's son: VIHAAN SHERGILL (12y)
∆SidSa's daughter: SAKSHI GANJU(14y)
∆Koezi's son: NIKHIL SIDDIQUI(16y)
∆ Vihaan is the youngest while Nikhil is the oldest.

Let's see more....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a Sunday Morning, the three families were sitting in the mess having their breakfast.
But Karan Shergill was unusually quiet today. Monami was trying to cheer him up but in vain. He would not lift up his mood. He was silently watching Sakshi and Nikhil talking with their fathers and laughing. Monami followed his gaze and sighed. Last two days it had been very difficult for her to handle Karan because he always used to cry seeing the Father-children's duo. He was missing his son VIHAAN very very badly.

2 weeks ago, Vihaan had been selected to represent his school in the interschool swimming competition that was to be held in Bangalore. He had to go there 2 weeks before the competition. Vihaan was very excited to go there and even his parents were happy and proud.
But after he went away for 3 days, Karan started to miss him. This was because Vihaan spent most of his time with his father as his mother would be away in her hospital for her work.
So the Father-son duo spent a lot of time together. Both had become each other's best friends. Karan found his little self in Vihaan and was very emotionally attached to him. Very reluctantly had he decided to let Vihaan go.

Now, he used to cry every night holding their family picture in hand. And Monami would try her best to console him.

Faizi: Kya hua Janaab? Tabiyat theek hai na?

Sid: Ha Karan jiju! Aap shant shant lag rahe hai.

Karan replied: Kuch nahi!

Sanju: Waise sirji aur Monu hum ek baat puche?

Karan: Hmm

Monami: Pucho na Sanju.

Sanju: Vihaan kab aa raho hai. Hume uski bohot yaad aa raho hai. Academy Khali khali lag raho hai uske bina.

Sid: Ha Monu, Vihaan ke bina bohot akela lag raho hai. Arre Karan jiju kya hua? Niche kuch gira hai kya?

Monami: Nahi Sid! Neeche kuch nahi gira. Karan ro raha hai.

Sid: Kyu?

Karan(almost shouted) : Mujhe bohot yaad aa rahi hai Koko ki! Samjhe? Nahi reh paa raha hu mein uske bina. Use bohot miss kar raha hu mein. Bohot miss.

He broke down finally. He sat on the bench seat and started crying. Monami rubbed his back. He hugged Monami tightly.

Karan: Mera baccha kab aayega Monu?
Woh kab..ka..kab ayega?

Monami: Aa jaayega! Do weeks khatam hone wale hai Karan. Aa jaayega. Calm down. Hmmm?

Karan nodded and said: Sorry mujhe aise react nahi karna chahiye tha.

Nikhil/Sakshi: Chachu chinta mat karo. V bro jaldi aa jaayega.

Karan smiled and nodded at both of them and silently went from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Night time..

Monami: Karan kaha ho?

Karan: Mess mein hu? Tum bhi aajao.

Monami: Coming sir!

Karan chuckled and cut the call.

All three of them sat on their benches. Dilbagh ji came and gave plates to them.
Karan and Monami looked at the food on the plate and then at each other.

Karan: Yeh toh Vihaan ka favourite hai!
Fried Rice aur Gajar ka halwa.
He chuckled and rest of them smiled.

Faizi: Jald aa jayega woh Karan. Chinta mat karo.

Karan hummed in response and was about to eat the food when,

Mere bina Fried Rice , dadda? Mumma aap bhi? 2 hafto mein bhul gaye kya mujhe?

All of them turned around to see none other than the handsome son of Karan Shergill, standing with one hand in his pocket and other hand on his suitcase with his signature smile, giving him the exact look of his Father.

Vihaan: Kuch bologe bhi?

Karan and Monami looked stunned. Monami rushed to him and hugged him tightly. He too wrapped his arms around her and exclaimed: I missed you Mumma!

Monami: I missed you too baccha. Kaise ho?

Vihaan: Mast, takatak!

Others smiled. Vihaan then hugged everyone and kissed their cheeks. Indeed he was everyone's favourite.
He then went near his dad who was still shocked seeing him.

Vihaan giggled: Statue over, Dadda!

Karan opened his arms and Vihaan jumped on him. Karan wrapped his arms around him tightly and closed his eyes feeling his son after days. He kept hugging him more tightly and snuggled into his neck. All stood adoring the Father-son duo ❤️

Vihaan: Kaise ho aap Dadda? Maine aapko bohot miss kiya aur mamma ko bhi bohot miss kiya.

Karan kissed his forehead and his cheeks: I missed you too baccha. I missed you a lot..

All of them left silently. Monami came near them and sat .

Monami: Baap-bete milkar mumma ko bhul jao? Thike?

Karan and Vihaan opened their arms and they hugged each other tightly. Karan's eyes were now shining with happiness on having his son with him.

Karan: Aapka competition kaisa tha baccha?

Vihaan: Bohot acha. Meine 4 gold medals jeete hai dadda. Aur aapko pata hai mumma mujhe best swimmer ka award bhi mila hai.

Karan and Monami had a proud smile on their faces. They again hugged their son tightly.

Karan: Hume medals nahi dikhaoge Champion?

Vihaan: Zaroor dikhaunga! Room mein to chalo.

They chuckled and walked towards the room . Vihaan holding his hands of both his parents and MoRan once again got their sunshine back. Karan felt very happy. He felt as if he got his life back, having Vihaan and Monami with him.
He thanked God for both of them and asked for their safety always. After all both of them were his world. His only family. He loved them the most .

💖❤️✨

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this part .

Please comment and vote.

Lots of love🤗

Thank you,
Your author,
❤️✨💎🥀