~The Shergills 🤍

This is a continuation of Family Reunites. 💙

Let's see..

~~~~~~~~~~~

MoRan went along with their son to their room. They sat on the bed.

Vihaan: Oh Terri! Dadda mein to bhul gaya.

Karan: Kya hua baccha! Kya bhul gaye tum?

Vihaan: Meri suitcase. Mein wohi bhul gaya.

Karan: Dont worry. Mein lekar aata hu.

Karan left from there.

Monami: Aapke competition ke baare mein to batao baccha.

Vihaan and Monami were sitting on the bed. Vihaan was continuously talking while Monami was nodding her head like a small child listening to his talk with concentration.
When Karan entered the room he saw the most beautiful sight ever. His wife and his son talking to each other. He smiled and his heart fluttered seeing them both. He felt happy and contented.
He controlled his tears. He went near them and hugged them both tightly.

Karan: I missed you baccha. I really really missed you. I love you.

Monami: Yes baccha! Tumhare bina bohot akela akela mehsoos hua.

Vihaan and smiled: Me too Mumma! Waha pe aap sabki bohot yaad aayi.

Karan: Ab batao waha pe tumne sabse zyada miss kisko kiya? Mumma ya Dadda?

Vihaan smiled and decided to tease his father and said: Off course Mumma ko!

Monami smiled knowing that his son was teasing Karan and Vihaan hugged her tightly. Karan fake glared at both of them and turned his face on the other side with a pout.

Monami: Vihaan yaha pe chota baccha kaun aaya hai? Tumhe pata hai kya?

Vihaan laughed and went near Karan and hugged him from behind. Karan smiled internally.

Vihaan: Kya Dadda! Meine aapko bhi utna hi miss kiya jitna mumma ko. I love you both the same.

They again did a family hug.

Vihaan: Dadda ab mein itne dino baad aaya hu toh....

Karan sighed: Batao kaunsi movie dekhni hai? Tu toh thaka nahi hoga na.

Vihaan: Wah Special Agent Karan Shergill! Proud of you. Mujhe na nayi movie dekhni hai. Chalo na Laptop lao na apna.

Karan brought his laptop and sat on the bed in the middle. On one side sat Monami and on the other side Vihaan.
He smiled looking at both of them.

The movie started. All were watching with concentration. Soon as they reached half the movie, Monami nudged at Karan and pointed toward Vihaan who was peacefully sleeping on Karan's shoulder. Karan smiled and kissed his forehead. Monami also smiled. Karan freed himself and went to keep the laptop while Monami scooted closer to Vihaan and kissed his cheeks. Karan  jumped on the bed and laid between Monami and Vihaan. He took both of them in his arms and sighed in content.

He kissed their foreheads and cheeks.

Karan: You both are my life. My only family. I can't live without you both. I love you both soo muchh. I really love you.

He looked at both of them and while that time Monami was also asleep. He smiled and his heart was content.

He kissed their foreheads again and prayed that both of them will remain with him all this life.
He closed his eyes feeling happy, relaxed
having his family with him.

He too drifted off in a peaceful slumber the moon shedding it's light protecting the family.

😍❤️✨🤗

~~~~~~~~~

I am sorry, for a short part but my exams are going on. I will try and write another part today.

And also, thank you for your ideas. They are lovely. I will write on them after a few stories that I have planned.

Please comment and vote.

Lot's of love🤗

Thank you.
Your author,
❤️✨🥀💎