~Love 3.2 ♥️🔥

The idea for this part was suggested by Kriyan Solanki who wanted the part to be emotional and Karan to be vulnerable. Thanks a lot for the idea!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karan and Faizi were in the room. Faizi and Karan playing games on their mobiles. The game got over.

Karan: Urgghh

Faizi: Kya hua?

Karan: Kuch nahi

Faizi: Humse baate chupaoge Karan?

Karan: Kuch nahi bas Monami ki yaad aa rahi hai. Woh ab tak kyu nahi  mujhse milne?

Faizi sighed. Karan has been asking the same question since the morning. The doctor had asked Faizi to keep him calm for sometime as Monami had gone out to bring his medicines only. But Karan being Karan would not listen. He wanted to get up from the bed and directly go to Monami. But he couldn't so he was being extra restless. Faizi knew that no one except Monami could handle Karan now. But Karan was feeling scared.

Kya baate chal rahi hai dosto ke beech mein?

They turned and saw Monami and Koel standing at the doorway. They both were smiling. Faizi looked at Karan who was still looking at Monami. Koel went to Faizi and he hugged her. Monami smiled looking at them then her gaze shifted to Karan who was still looking at her. She gave him a smile. But he turned his face away in fake anger. She chuckled.
Koel and Faizi also laughed.

Karan: Has kyu rahe ho tum log?

Monami came near him : Woh kya haina kisiko yeh yakeen nahi hoga ki Khadoos Shergill itna cute ho sakta hai!

Karan looked at her and tears started to form in his eyes. She was shocked to see that. She quickly wrapped her arms around him and he too responded. He buried his face in her chest. He was crying she felt her shirt getting wet. She tried to break the hug but he wouldn't let her,instead the more he snuggled into her and hid himself in the hug.

Monami looked at Faizi and asked him what had happened.

Faizi: Tumhe miss kar raha tha bohot.

Monami: Karan....Karan..

Karan didn't say anything but he was scared. But he didn't know why. He didn't want Monami to leave him. He wanted her to stay near him always. Karan was crying and Monami was trying her best to console him. Seeing Karan crying Koel also started crying.

Faizi: Koel tum kyu ro Rahi ho?

Karan looked at Koel through Monami's shoulder.

Koel: Woh Karan sir ko kabhi rote hue nahi dekha isliye.

Monami and Faizi looked at each other and face palmed themselves.

Monami/Faizi: Karan/Koel bas.

Monami: Dekho tumhari wajah se Koel bhi ro rahi hai.

Karan looked at Koel through her shoulde like a kid looks from his mother's shoulder. Faizi took Koel out of the room .He calmed down and looked at Monami. She smiled.

Monami: Ab batao Karan kya hua tha?

Karan: Monami woh...mein... woh...

Monami: Hmm bolo..

Karan: Mein dar gaya tha Monami.

Monami (softly): kis baat se Karan?

Karan: Pata nahi shayad tumse door rehna ka dar lag raha tha.

Monami: Mein tumse door kabhi nahi jaungi Karan.

Karan:  sach?

Monami: Off course. I love you so much

Karan felt very happy. He had heard her say I love you too him a lot of times but today felt different. He felt secured. He knows that there is someone in the whole world that loves him that cares for him. He was overwhelmed. He again hugged her tightly. She was caressing his back.

Monami: Chalo khana khalo

He opened his mouth. She chuckled. He too smiled. She fed him and he too fed her. Then she again hugged him and he slept in her arms. She slowly freed himself from him and went to bring his medicines.

He got up after sometime. He looked around and his eyes fell on Monami playing video games on her phone. He smiled and kept looking at her. He adored her. He tried to get up but couldn't. His face fell. Monami saw that Karan was awake and that he was again sad by his condition. She sighed and said: Kya hua Karan?

Karan: Mujhe yaha pade pade bohot bore hora hai! Mujhe bahar jaana hai

He complained like a kid. Monami smiled: Bas itni si baat. Uska idea mere pas hai. Uska intezaam maine kar diya hai

Karan raised his eyebrows. She smiled and called someone. After a while someone knocked on the door. The door opened and a nurse came bringing a wheelchair for Karan. Karan eyes shone . He looked at Monami and smiled. The nurse and Monami slowly helped Karan to sit on the wheelchair.

Monami: Chale Agent Shergill!

Karan smiled: Yes ma'am

He held one of her hand and with the other hand she pushed the wheelchair. They roamed through the entire hospital and all adored the couple. Karan held Monami's hand tightly and was feeling very peaceful with her.

They met Dr Aniruddh . He was a friend of Monami's. He saw them and recognised Monami. He went near them and tapped Monami's back. Monami turned and recognised him.

Monami: Anii

Aniruddh: Monuu

They hugged each other while someone was feeling possessive. Karan coughed a little . They broke the hug.

Aniruddh: hi myself Aniruddh Khanna. Friend of Monami

Karan: Hi myself Karan Shergill. Monami's boyfriend.

Aniruddh looked at Monami and she nodded excitedly.
Aniruddh: Wow you r lucky.

Karan: That I am .

Monami: Waise Ani tum yaha?

Aniruddh: Ha aapke physiotherapy ke sessions ke liye mujhe hu bulaya hai.

Monami: Really that's great

But Karan was again feeling scared and as if Monami knew she held one hand of his and assured him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's see what Aniruddh's entry causes in MoRan's life.

Thank you,
Your author,
❤️💎🥀✨