~ You are my Home 4.7 💘

Today's part was written by jagdish_j. Thank you! ❤️✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karan and Monami were sleeping. Karan's head was on Monami's chest and he was hugging her waist tightly. Suddenly someone knocked on the door due to which Monami's sleep broke. She looked at Karan who was sleeping peacefully. She kissed his forehead and slowly freed herserf from his grip. She opened the door. One of the servant was on the door.

Servant: Ma'am aapko aur sir ko bulaya hai.

Monami smiled and nodded: Thank you bhaiya abhi aate hain

Servant was about to go but then he turned back and said: Ma'am ek baat kahu?

Monami: Ji.

Servant: Aap na please humare sirji ka khyaal rakhna. Woh dil ke bohot acche hai. Par....Jo bhi ho please unka dhyaan rakhna. Sirji ne hume aapke baare mein bataya tha aur hum yeh jaante hai ki Karan sir aapse bohot pyaar karte hai.
Chodiye woh sab aur jaldi neeche aajana . Thank you

Monami nodded.

She thought: Karan se sab itna pyar karte hai toh uske parents ko kya problem hai. Zaroor unki koi mazburi hogi. Kya nahi. Pata nahi lekin pata lagana padega.

Monami went inside the room. Karan was still sleeping. She sat on the bed in front of him and caressed his hair and his cheeks. He smiled in sleep.

She called him lovingly: Karan...Karan?

He moved in sleep. She again caressed his hair and called him lovingly: Utho Karan...baccha...utho.

Karan slowly opened his eyes. He first closed his eyes and then again opened them with a jerk. He sat on the bed and then again closed his eyes and opened them. Monami chuckled at his antics. He looked at her and then realised that he was not alone.

Karan: Good morning Monu. Par subah subah mere ghar pe?

Monami laughed: Good morning nahi Good evening baccha. Dopahar se so rahe ho. Jag jao jag jao.

Karan realised and laughed. He pulled Monami towards himself and hugged her tightly. He hid himself in the hug. Monami hugged him back and let him stay in the hug for sometime. After a while she broke the hug and said: Karan uncle aunty ne neeche bulaya hai.
Chalo jaldi.

Karan immediately got up and said: Chalo jaldi warna Ma Papa bohot marenge.Chalo

Monami hugged him and said: Koi tumhe nahi marega baccha. Mein hu tumhare saath humesha.

Karan hugged her back and kissed her forehead. Thank you. Chalo.

Monami nodded. They both got freshened up and went down. Karan's parents were sitting on the dining table.

AS: Aao tum dono khaana to khaya hi nahi.

SS: Chalo aa jao.

Karan and Monami went to the table. Karan had held Monami tightly. They were about to sit together when Karan's Mother said: Arre Karan beta mere paas baitho.

Karan tightened his grip on Monami's hand and said: Nahi Ma mein Monami ke paas hi baithunga.

AS: Apni Ma ko ulta javab doge Karan Shergill?

Karan got scared: Na...Nahi

AS: Good boy. Jaldi aajao.

Karan looked at Monami . He was very scared. Monami smiled and squeezed his hand. Karan unwillingly left her hand and sat near his mother while Monami sat near his father.
All the time during the dinner, Karan was continuously looking at Monami. Monami was talking with his father. He was having moist eyes because his mother was slapping him hard but very quietly.

AS whispered in his ears: Agar chillaoge toh Monami ko bata dungi ki tum usse sachi me pyaar nahi karte.

Karan: Mein jaanta hu ki mein Monami se kitna pyaar karta hu aur yeh baat Monami bhi jaanti hai. Isliye aapko hum dono ke beech mein aane ki zarurat nahi hai

She slapped him hardly again and Karan winced in pain. AS glared at him. Monami and SS looked at both of them.
Monami saw Karan's moist eyes and said: Kya hua Karan?

Karan quickly wiped his tears and said: Nahi kuch nahi Monu. Mera hogaya mein jaa raha hu. Monu tum bhi aao na.

Monami got  up but SS said: Karan yeh kya hai . Yeh hamare ghar mein mehman aayi hai. Tum jao tumhe jaana hai to.

Karan nodded and looked at Monami asking her to come soon and she nodded. He hurriedly ran off from there like a scared kid. Monami looked at him concerned.

AS and SS had a devilish smile on their faces. Monami looked at both of them and understood that something was up. She wanted to go to Karan but she had to sit and have her dinner.

She quickly completed her dinner and said Thanks uncle mein jaati hu Karan ke paas.

They nodded. Monami immediately rushed to her room. Karan had locked the door from inside but she could hear his cries. She knocked on the door.

Karan: Ma mujhe akela chod do. Please chale jao yaha se

Monami (softly): Karan it's me . Mein hu tumhari Monami darvaja khol do please.

Hearing her voice Karan immediately got up and opened the door and again ran towards the bed and hugged his knees and started crying. She locked the door and went towards Karan.

She called out softly: Karan baccha?

Karan looked at her and whispered : Mere paas nahi aana Monu?

She smiled and went near him. He kept his head in her lap and hugged her tightly. She caressed his hair.

Monami: Kya hua Karan?

Karan started crying. Monami rubbed his back and let him cry. Karan hugged her even more tightly. After a while Karan broke the hug but did not leave her.

He told her everything that happened at the dinner table. Monami was very angry.

Monami: Karan tumne mujhe tabhi kyu nahi bataya. Mein na unhe chodungi  nahi . Kaise woh Aisa kar sakte hai.

Karan stopped her and said: Monami kuch mat karo warna woh mujhe tumse alag kar denge. Aur woh mein bardash nahi kar paunga.

Monami kissed his forehead. Suddenly a naughty smile appeared on her face.

Karan: Kya chal raha hai aapke dimaag mein Rani Sahiba?

Monami: Kitna acche se jaante ho tum mujhe Khadoos Shergill. Ab suno.

She explained him his idea. He was dumbfounded.

Karan: Monu? Tum yeh sach me karne wali ho kya?

Monami nodded and said: Tum mere saath ho na. Isse tumhe hamesha ke liye in logo se chutkara mil jayega. Aur tum free ho jaoge.

Karan hugged her:  I love you Monu. Mein hamesha tumhara saath dunga.

Monami smiled: Chalo phir ready ho jao.

They smiled. Karan again hugged her tightly and snuggled close to her. She tightly hugged him and whispered: Ab tumhe mujhse koi alag nahi kar sakta Khadoos Shergill.

Karan kissed her hair and hugged her more tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you,
Your Author,
❤️💎✨🥀