~Monami , Karan and Baby💘

Let's start....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MoRan were at Bhabhi's house. They had finished their breakfast and were now in Baby's room. Bhabhi had gone out for some work leaving Baby in MoRan's care. Monami and Baby were playing chess while Karan was sitting on the bed watching his favourite duo.

Baby: Yipee. Chachi mein phirse jeet gayi.

Monami: Wow Baby. You are a chess champion. Congratulations.

Baby jumped on Monami and hugged her tightly and kissed her cheeks. Karan smiled. Monami too kissed her cheeks.

Baby: Chachi aap meri favourite chachi ho to mein aapke saath apni win share karungi.

Monami: Thank you ma'am.

Monami tickled Baby and soon the sound of her laughter spread around the house. Karan thought that indeed after his bhaiyas death this was the first time his Baby was laughing wholeheartedly. Only because of one person. She changed the life of both Karan and his Baby.  He went near them.

Karan: Agar Chachi aur bhatiji ka pyaar ho gaya ho to koi Chachu ko bhi to dekho.

Monami and Baby smiled. Baby smile got wider when she thought of something and whispered it in Monami's ear.

Karan(mind): Zaroor is shaitan ke dimaag mein kuch to chal raha hai. Aur ab toh partner bhi mil gayi hai ise. Jo bilkul iske jaise hi to hai. Pata nahi ab yeh mera kya haal karengi. Hey bhagwan raksha karna meri.

Monami smiled: Superb idea baby

Karan: Mujhe pata yeh idea mujh par phatne wala hai. Toh please phatne se pehle mujhe bhi batane ka kasht karenge.

Monami: Avashya balak!

Karan glared at her but Baby said: Se chachu meri Chachi ko ghuro mat. Ab mein unke team mein hu. Samjhe?

Monami raised her invisible collar while Karan's heart melted seeing both of them.

Karan: Aapki chachi sab se pehle meri hai. Woh sab chodo aur yeh batao ki baat kya hai?

Baby and Monami smiled at each other and then went towards Karan. They stood on both sides of Karan and took his hand.

Monami/Baby(puppy eyes🥺): Karan/Chachu

Karan smiled seeing their antics: Hmm?

Monami/Baby: Amusement park. Pleaseeeeeeeee

Karan: Sochne do.

Monami: Karan!

Karan: Monami!

Baby: Chachu!

Karan: Okk fine. Aapka hukum sar aakho par meri Rani sahiba × 2.

They both giggled and hugged Karan. He too hugged them back tightly. Baby left to go and change.

MoRan were now alone.

Karan: Monami

Monami: Yes sir?

Karan smiled: Thank you. Aaj pehli baar tumhare kaaran mein aur Baby sachme bohot khush hai.

Monami: Kya Karan. Baby Meri bhi to baby haina. Aur waise bhi hai toh woh meri team mein hi!

Karan: Aapke team mein to mein bhi hu bhul na mat.

Baby: Chachi..

Karan: Jao aapki chamchi bula rahi hai.

Monami hit him on his shoulder:  jalo mat. She left from there.

Karan: Jal nahi raha hu Monami. Bohot zyada khush hu. Aj pehli baar Baby ko itna khush dekha hai. Itne jaldi woh tumhare saath comfortable ho gayi hai. Mein sachme tumhe thank you bolta hu. Thank you so much Monami for coming in my life and making it what it is today. I love you a lot.

️✨❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amusement Park..

They played all the rides and enjoyed themselves very much. Baby was continuously with Monami and Monami too did not leave her one second. Karan felt very happy seeing the two. But his happiness died when Monami said: Chalo roller coaster par chalte hai.

Baby: Ha chalo

Karan: Tum dono jao mein abhi aaya

Monami: Tum bhi chaloge

Baby: Yas chachu aap bhi aaoge.

Karan nodded in reluctance. Monami understood his problem that he was scared of rollers coaster. But she knew what would make him happy.

They went on to the ride. Monami and Karan sitting on one seat while Baby and another kid sitting in the front. Baby wanted to sit with Monami but her chachu refused. When the ride started Monami held both of Karan's hands and squeezed it tightly and asked him to close his eyes. He did so and when they were coming down he got scared. He quickly buried his face in her shoulder and hugged her. He calmed down. The ride stopped and still Karan was sitting in the same position.

Monami tapped his cheek: Ride over special agent. Good morning!

Karan got up and looked at Monami and then at Baby. She was busy chatting with her new friend.

Monami: Don't worry mein use nahi bataungi 

Karan smiled and kissed her hair and mouthed a Thank you.

They got down from the ride had food and went for home.

Monami: Karan mujhe academy drop kardo. Waise bhi kal tumhari training nahi hai. Tum aaj rat baby ke pas hi rukho.

Baby: Nahi chachi aap mere pas hi rahoge. Please chachi please. Warna chachu aapko Miss kar karke mujhe pareshan karenge.

Karan: Baby.. bilkul sahi baat boli aapne.

Monami: okay fine. Mein ruk jaati hu. 

Baby: Yipee. I love you chachi

Monami: I love you too baby

Karan: Ahm..ahm

Baby: I love you too chachu.

Monami: I love you too Khadoos shergill.

Karan smiled:  I love you both too.

After sometime Monami and Baby both slept in the back. Baby hugging Monami and sleeping. Karan looked at them from the mirror and smiled

Karan: I love you Monami. I owe you big time for bringing back the laughter on my baby's face.

️❤️✨🤗❣️😍

~~~~~~~~
Hope you like it..

Thank you,
Your author,
❤️✨🥀💎