~ His Birthday 1.2 💝

They all looked at the source of the voice. Karan's heart jumped seeing them. They were none other than his neice Saumya and his Bhabhi, Barkha. His only family for whom he used to live.
He gave his wide smile and bend on his knees and opened his arms.

Baby ran to him and jumped in his arms and he wrapped his arms around her feeling his brother. She kissed his cheeks and said, Happy Birthday Chachu. I love you.

Karan: I love you too baby. I love you too.

He then kept her down and she ran towards Monami. He went near Barkha and bent down and touched her feet and hugged her.

Barkha: Happy Birthday Karan!

Karan: Thank you Bhabhi! Magar aap yaha?

Barkha turned her head towards where Monami and Baby were playing.

Barkha: Yeh jo tumhari Monami hai na, usne kal hi hame call karke bula liya tha.
Kal hi tumhare birthday ki planning kar li thi. Woh sachme bohot pyaar karti hai tumse.

Karan: Jaanta hu Bhabhi. Jaanta hu. Mein bohot lucky hoon ki woh sirf aur sirf meri hai.

Baby and Monami came near them and Baby asked Karan to bend down. He did the same and she said, Cake cut karle bohot bhook lagi hai.

Karan: Tumhe ya tumhari Chachi ko?

Monami glared at him while others chuckled.

Baby:  Meri chachi ko kuch mat kehna. Woh sirf meri hai.

Monami smiled.

Karan said: Ha woh aapki hai par sabse pehle meri hai.

And before she could say anything he said, Chalo chalo cake cut kar lete hain.
Others smiled at his possessiveness.

He cut the cake and fed everyone.

Baby said: Ab gift ki baari. Chachu, maine aur Chachi ne aapke liye ek special gift plan kiya hai. Dikhau?

Karan nodded.

She gave him a box and then held Monami's hand and everybody waited for his reaction.

He opened the box and what he saw made his eyes go numb.
It was his old photo frame where his Param bhaiya was feeding him cake. On the top of the frame it was written, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOTE". "FROM YOUR
DADA".

He smiled with tears in his eyes 🥺

He looked at Monami and Baby. He went towards them picked Baby in his arms and spread his other arm for Monami. She came and hugged both of them.

Hum dono ki taraf se Happy Birthday once again Chachu.
Happy Birthday Karan.

He hugged both of them tightly while all stood adoring their bond.

Thank you. You both are the most important people of my life. I love you both so much.

We love you too

They broke the hug. Karan kissed their foreheads.

After the party all of them went back to their rooms. Baby and Bhabhi went home.

In MoRan's room

Monami changed her dress and was sitting on the bed scrolling through the images of today's party when suddenly someone came into the room and kept his head in her lap and hugged her waist tightly. She smiled and caressed his hair.

Karan, she said softly.

He said,  Kuch mat bolo mujhe bas aise hi rehne do. Please. Aaj Jo tumne mere liye kiya hai na woh bohot special tha. Mein Baby aur Bhabhi ko bohot Miss kar raha tha aur tumne unhe bula kar mera birthday pyaara bana diya. Aur upar se tumhara gift. Waisa mujhe aaj tak kisine nahi diya. Aisa lag raha hai jaise Bhaiya ne tumhe sirf mere liye bheja ho Monu. I can't express how much I love you. I really really love youu.

She said, I love you too  Karan.

He said, Ek baat puchu Monu?

She said, Pucho na?

Karan: Tum mujhe chod kar nahi jaogi na Monu. Kyuki ab tumhare bina life imagine kar nahi sakta hoon main. Batao na?

Monami: Never ever Karan. I will never leave you. I love you

He hugged her more tightly and said, I love you more, I love you so much more.

💝❤️✨

Monami: So Jaye?

Karan: Hmm?

Monami: Chalo aajao mere Baby.

She opened her arms and he snuggled into her. Feeling the love, security and warmth she gave him. He kept his head on her chest and kissed her heart . She too kissed his forehead and he hid himself in the hug. She too protected him in the hug.

MoRan: Good night

MoRan: I love you.

Karan snuggled more and more into her, first time remembering his brother with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the last part of this OS.
Hope you liked it.
Please comment and vote

I will try to upload tomorrow also.

Thank you,
Your author,
❤️💎🥀✨