~Karan's PTSD🥺❤️

Today was Param bhaiya's death anniversary. There was a special puja in the academy. Bhabhi and Monami had gone out for some work. Karan did not like the idea of having the puja in the academy as he knew he would not be able to control his tears and Karan Shergill did not like to cry in front of anyone except one person. And that person was Monami.

The puja was going to take place in afternoon and drills were cancelled for the morning. The atmosphere was melancholy filled with silence as all knew how Karan loved and missed his brother. Faizi and Sanju too were very quiet as they were missing him a lot. They had worked under him and knew him very well. They all were like a family.
Karan was in his room sitting on the floor hugging his knees looking at his bhaiyas photo.

Karan: I miss you bhaiya! Kyu gaye aap mujhe chodke? Kyu? Mein to mar gaya tha aapke bina. Par Bhabhi aur Baby ke liye khudko savara. Apne desh ke liye apni life dedicate kardi aur aapke sikhaye gaye lessons par apna jeevan chala raha hu. Toh phir aap kyu gaye mujhe chodke? I miss you Bhaiyya. I hope Maine aapko kabhi nirash nahi kiya hoga. I hope you are proud of me.

Ofcourse he is proud of you!

He looked and saw his niece Baby. She was having a smile on her face. Looking at her Karan's lips too curved in a smile. She came near him and sat on his lap. She hugged him and he hugged her back.

Baby: Chachu aap chinta mat karo papa aap pe bohot proud feel karenge. Kyuki aap best ho .

Karan smiled.

Baby: Aur ha hum Shergills kabhi rote nahi hai.. hum...

Karan chuckled: Rulate hai..

Baby: Very Good special agent

Karan: Thank you ma'am.

They hugged each other. Whenever Karan used to miss his brother he hugged Baby to feel his warmth. Her smile used to remind him of his brother and he loved spending time with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Puja time:

Karan was in his room he was wearing a white shirt. He looked at his brother's photo and was shedding silent tears. Someone back hugged him tightly and kissed his back. Recognising the touch Karan immediately turned and hugged her tightly, as tightly as he could to lessen the pain of his heart.

Monami: Bas Karan! Bas

Karan's cried more loudly and buried his face in her neck.

Karan: Monami! Bhaiya...

Monami: Karan bas...

Eventually he calmed down but still did not break the hug. He was feeling a little better after crying his heart out.

Karan: Monami, thank you! Tumhare saamne hi mein apne dil ki saari baat kar sakta hu. Mein dil se hasta hu aur dil se ro bhi leta hu. Thank you.

Monami smiled and softly kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes feeling her. He opened his eyes and she looked at him with love. Looking at her he again hugged her tightly.

They went down and the puja got over. Baby and Monami held Karan's hands for which he was very grateful. He would surely have fallen weak to his knees if it hadn't been for both of them. He was very affected by all this. His visions were coming before him. The way his brother had asked him to leave him alone due to which he died. He could not forget the scene in front of his eyes. He was feeling very disturbed so after the puja he directly went to his room. Nobody disturbed him too.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner, Monami went to their room. Karan was fast asleep. She went closer to him and saw his tear strained eyes. Her heart ached . She softly kissed his eyes and sucked his tears. He smiled a little in sleep. She smiled.

She changed into night clothes and sat near Karan and opened her phone and started to scroll through her phone. With one hand she caressed his hair.

Suddenly he wiggled in his sleep. Sweat was dripping from his face. He was very scared. He suddenly shouted Bhaiyyaaaa...
He got up with a jerk. He was breathing heavily. He was very scared . He was finding someone in sleep.

Monu...Monu....
Monu kaha ho tum??

Monami came from the bathroom. She saw him and ran towards him

Kya hua Karan?

Karan looked at her and hugged her.

Karan: Sorry woh mujhe ek nightmare aaya tha to mein dar gaya. Sorry

Monami rubbed his back to calm him down. She gave him some water to drink. He weakly smiled at her. She asked him to sleep.

Karan put his head in her lap.

Karan: Mujhe Sula do na plz

Monami smiled and sang a song to him due to which he slept. She kept his head on the pillow and lied down beside him. She put her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist. He too wrapped his arms around her back and buried his face in her hair.
He eventually slept due to crying.

Monami looked at him and said: Bilkul baccha hai Karan aur mujhe kehta hai ki mein bacchi hum. I love you Khadoos Shergill.

Karan(in sleep) :I Love you more Monu.

She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This idea was suggested by Shravani Manjri (Not on Wattapad).  Thank you for your idea! ❤️

I won't be able to upload tomorrow as I have my science boards exam. Hope you understand. Please comment and vote.

Thank you,
Your Author,
❤️💎✨🥀