~ You are my Home 4.2 💘

Evening time.

Karan was still in his office and he completed his work. He stretched his hands and gave a wide yawn. He closed his eyes and suddenly opened them. He remembered that he had to go to Monami's house for dinner. He smiled at the thought. Karan loved to go to her house and spend time with her and her family. Whenever he used to go to his own house he always used to lock himself in his room. He didn't even talk with his parents because they always used to beat him if he did. He was very scared of them so he used to sit in his room hugging Monami's photo and used to cry for hours and hours.

He got up from his chair and took his coat and proceeded to go to her house. He started his car and drove to Mahajan house as fast as he could. He was missing Monami very much. He wanted to go towards her and hug her tightly wanting to feel her warmth. He reached there and parked his car outside the gate. He knocked and the old servant opened the door.

Karan: Arre Ramu Kaka kaise ho aap?

Ramu Kaka: Mein theek ho beta tum batao tum kaise ho?

Karan: Badhiya. Kaka, Monami?

Kaka smiled: Andar hogi jakar dekhlo, sab aaye hai.

Karan's eyes sparkled with happiness. He quickly went in the hall and saw Dr Mahajan and Juhi Mahajan watching television. As he entered they smiled at him. He went towards them and touched their feet

Karan: Uncle, Aunty kaise ho aap?

Deepak : Hum theek hai beta. Tum kaise ho?

Karan: Bas roj ki tarah.

Juhi: Arre beta Ghar mein sab kaise hai?

Karan chuckled: Kaise honge Aunty? Jab tak paise deta hu tab tak theek hote hai nahi to aapko pata hai.

Juhi went near him and hugged him tightly. Karan smiled and hugged her back.

Karan: Thank you Aunty.

Juhi: Chal pagal mujhe thank you bolega

Karan: Aunty...

Deepak understood and smiled:  Woh abhi bhi surgery mein hi hain. Hospital se ab tak aayi hi nahi.

Karan became disappointed. His eyes became sad but he tried to hide it. He wanted to meet her only.
Karan: Ohh..ohh... okay.

Juhi and Deepak understood and said: Woh jaldi aa jayegi uska message aaya tha. Uske room me jao wah pe sab log hai unse milo accha lagega.

Karan nodded and went from there. He entered Monami's room and saw Faizi, Koel, Sid and Sanju playing games from there. He smiled.

Sid saw him and shouted: Karan brooooo.

All turned and saw Karan standing. Sid jumped on Karan and hugged him tightly, Karan smiled and hugged him back.

Sid: Broo kaise ho?

Karan: Mein ekdam theek hu Sid. Tum sab kaise ho?

Faizi:  Hum bhi badhiya hai  Karan. Aao baitho

Karan sat near them. Karan asked Koel and Sanju how they were.. They smiled and answered him. Then they started talking. Karan was enjoying listening to their talks but was missing Monami very much. He looked at her photos on the wall with him, her parents, Faizi and the rest. She looked beautiful. He smiled and just kept looking at her. Faizi looked at Karan and followed his gaze.

Faizi: Karan...Karan?

Karan: Hu...uh??

Faizi: Cutey ko miss kar rahe ho?