~You are my Home 4.1 💘

Karan was sitting in his office cabin and was doing his work. He was very busy today and had come early in the morning to work. He was very tired and was frustrated. An employee entered his cabin.
(Name of employee - Abhinav)

He knocked on the door.

Abhinav: May i come in sir?

Karan: Hmm.

Abhinav: Umm... actually sir...I wanted.....to...

Karan (frustrated): What is Abhinav? Kya chahiye tumhe?

Abhinav: Actually I am sorry sir.

Karan: Kya kiya hai tunne?

Abhinav: The deal...

Karan: Ohh ya ya Maine bheja tumhe Oberoi Agency mein deal karne ke liye yaad aaya. Hmm bolo kya hua uska?

Abhinav: Sir woh deal cancel ho... gayi....

Karan's anger rose. Abhinav shut his eyes tightly as he knew what was going to come next.

Karan: You know Mr Abhinav Sinha , i can remove youfrom the office for your carelessness. This was a very important deal. I had warned you. Hadn't I?

Abhinav: Yes siirr

Karan: What punishment should I give you? Should I remove you from the job?

Abhinav: Sir please I have a family sir please.

Hearing the word family, Karan's anger reached the peak.He banged his hand on his desk. But then,

Aise kaise Karan tumhe job se nikal dega Abhinav?

They saw Monami standing at the doorway with a bag in her hand.

Seeing her Karan's anger vanished in thin air.

Monami: Abhinav tum jao.

Abhinav looked at Karan who was continuously looking at Monami with a smile. Abhinav was like Kamaal hai bhai. Wah chalo mein to Bach gaya.

He went out of his cabin after nodding a thanks at Monami. She smiled. As soon as he went out of the cabin Karan immediately went towards her and hugged her tightly as tight as he could. She smiled and reciprocated. He was continuously making his grip tighter.

Monami: You okay Karan?

Karan broke the hug but did not let go of Monami.

Karan smiled: Off course Monami!

Monami: Jhutte!
And kissed his forehead.

Monami: Kitna kaam karte ho tum Karan? Itna stress kyu lete ho? Hmm? Aur apna khayal  kyu nahi rakhte?

Karan was continuously adoring Monami. He felt special when she used to shout at him for not taking care of himself. He was not used to this kind of love care and affection that Monami used to give him. But he was grateful to God for giving him Monami. Now he loved only her. He loved the feeling to be loved by someone.

Monami: Karan mein kuch bol rahi hu? Tum sun rahe ho kya?

Karan: Huu...uh?

Monami: Karan mein kuch bol rahi thi.

Karan came closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to himself leaving no gap between them. She smiled and as a reflex wrapped his hands around his neck.

Karan: Woh kya hai na tum jab aise pyaar se mujhe daati hona to mujhe bohot special feel hota hai aur phir mein tumme kho jaata hu.

Monami smiled and kissed his cheeks and forehead and he closed his eyes. She knew the exact way that makes him happy.