~You are my Home 4.4 💘

Today's entire part is written by Sharveen Gajnani. Thank you so much bro! ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the middle of the night , Karan started to move in sleep. He was sweating and he started to breathe heavily. He got up with a jerk. He rubbed his eyes. He was finding Monami but she wasn't there as she had gone to the kitchen for her midnight cravings (😂).

He was feeling very scared. Karan thought that he was back at his house.

Karan(softly whispered as he was scared): Monu? Monu?tum kaha ho. Please mere paas aa jao na. Please.

He gathered his strength and went and switched on the lights of the room. He felt a bit relieved. He saw that he was Monami's room and sighed in relief. He checked the washroom but couldn't find her. He was very scared to go down and find her.

He sat down on the floor and hugged his knees and buried his face in his arms and cried loudly murmuring Monami's name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monami's pov:

As I was munching my fries , I thought I heard sounds from the bedroom. I ignored it at first and continued having food. Then again I heard sounds coming from the bedroom. It hit me immediately that Karan was also sleeping with me. I was used to having food in the middle of the night and Mumma Papa also knew it. But I entirely forgot that Karan was staying with me for the first time.

Knowing Karan's condition tonight, I immediately ran up to my room hoping against hope that I was wrong. But I saw the room lights on and cursed myself for leaving Karan alone. I did not like seeing him crying like that.

I softly opened the door and I felt like someone stabbed my heart when I saw Karan hugging his knees like a baby. I took slow steps towards him calling his name.

Karan?

Karan did not respond anything. I kept my hand on his shoulder softly. He jerked my hand off.

Karan: Don't touch me Ma. I...hate you..
Maa... Leave me ... I beg you.

He started to cry again. I did not realise when I also started to shed silent tears.
I again kept my hand but this time on his cheek. Recognising my touch he looked at me. When he saw me I saw relief creeping over his face. I gave him a smile but he did not return it.

I wrapped my arms around his back and hugged him tightly. I felt him wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. He was burying his face in my chest. He was snuggling more and more into me trying to hide himself in me. I continuously rubbed his back trying to calm him down.

End of Monami's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karan's POV

When Monami hugged me I couldn't control myself. I buried myself in her. I wanted to hide myself in her arms. She was continuously trying to rub my back to calm me down but I couldn't. I was hell scared. All my past was coming in front of me and she was my safe place. I couldn't be at a safer place than her arms. She gave continuous kisses to my forehead that eventually calmed me down. But I still did not want to leave her. She tried to break the hug but I wouldn't let her. I clenched my fists tightly on her shirt and mumbled: Don't leave me. Don't leave me alone please..

Monami kissed my hair and said: I will never leave you. Where will I go without you?

I don't know why but hearing that gave me a wonderful feeling inside. I felt like there is someone in this world who loves me and that feeling was a very peaceful one. In response I hugged her more tightly and as tightly as I could.

Monami: Bas karo Karan mujhe daba doge kya?

I immediately left her and she chuckled. Hearing her laugh, I scrunched my eyebrows. I realised that I had to be angry at her. Why shouldn't I? After all she had left me alone in the darkness. Where had she gone? What was she doing leaving me alone? She knew I was scared without her. I turned my face on the other side with an angry pout on my face. She smiled and tightly hugged me from behind and kissed my back. I closed my eyes feeling her.

And as if she could read my mind she answered: Sorry baby! Woh tumhe to pata hai mujhe midnight cravings hoti hai to isliye mein khana dhundne gayi thi. Woh actually mujhe roj ki aadat hai aur mere saath Mumma aur Papa ko bhi pata hota hai aur bhukh ke kaaran mein completely bhul gayi ki aaj mere saath tum the. I am soo sorry Karan please mujhe maaf kardo. Please.

I looked at her. She was holding her ears with a cute puppy face and a small pout on her face. I kept looking at her. She was looking like the most beautiful girl in the whole world to me. I was feeling fortunate finding Monami. I again hugged her tightly and embraced the little doll in my arms.

Monami slowly broke the hug: Maaf Kiya mujhe?

I replied: Tumse naaraz thodi na reh sakta hu. Tumse naaraz raha to mera kya haal hoga?

Monami caressed my cheek with her thumb. She wiped off my tears and kissed my eyes and sucked off my tears. She kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes. Really, her touch was the most comforting for me. Whenever I felt her close to me, I realized that I was not alone. I have her. She was mine. I was still lost in my Monami dreamland when she asked,

Monami:  May I Karan?

That brought me back from my dreamland. I realised what she was asking and I nodded with tears in my eyes. She smiled and softly connected her lips with mine. I reciprocated. I felt her love in the kiss as she gently wiped off my tears. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her as close to me as I could. I didn't want any gap between us. I couldn't get enough closeness  with her. I wanted her near me always.

She gently broke the kiss and again kissed my cheeks and my forehead. I kept looking at her with my love and she looked at me with a smile

Monami: Feeling better?

I nodded my head in yes then in no. She chuckled and asked me to lie down on the bed. She closed the door and sat near me. I kept my head in her lap and buried my face in her stomach.

She sang a song for me to sleep. I slept due to tiredness of crying for so long and also because she was so lovingly singing for me.

End of Karan's Pov

~~~~~~~~~

Monami's Pov

I kept on singing till I saw that Karan slept peacefully in my lap. I smiled and kissed his hair because I couldn't kiss his forehead as his face was buried inside my stomach.

I slowly moved his face on to the pillow and kept it carefully on it. He was fast asleep. I kept adoring him. I caressed his hair from my hands and in sleep he took one of my hands and hugged it close to his heart. I smiled. He was such a kid. Nobody believed that the rude and arrogant business man was a baby. He was a man with a pure heart and kind soul.  How cruel were his parents to neglect the gem of a person. I felt disgusted. How can a mother and a father do a thing like this. Hatred filled in my heart and I was burning in anger. I so wanted to punish the people who troubled my Karan.

My chain of thoughts were broken when Karan mumbled in sleep: Monu mere saath so jao na please. Kya kar rahi ho?

I smiled and slept near him and hugged him tightly and kissed his chest. I kept my head on his chest. Sensing me near him he wrapped his arms around me, one hand around my back and the other around my waist.

I smiled. How protectively he held me as if I was the most priceless possession in his life. He buried his face in my hair.

I whispered: Good night Baby. I love you!

Karan: Good night Monu. I love you so much.

I smiled and then we both slept together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Sharveen Gajnani.

Hope you like it

Thank you,
Your Author,
❤️💎✨🥀