~ You are my Home 4.3 💘

Karan and Monami came inside after closing the door. They sat on the sofa together and then looked at each other. Monami smiled and Karan kept his head in her lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggled in her stomach.
Monami caressed his hair.

Karan: I missed you Monami

Monami: Karan mein to bas 2 ghante late hui thi.

Karan: 2 ghante tumhare bina kaise kaate hai maine mein jaanta hu. Faizi aur Koel ya Sid aur Sanjana ko saath dekhta tha to rona aata tha ki tum mere paas nahi ho. Tumhe hug karneka bohot man karta tha.

Monami smiled: To hug karo na roka kisne hai.

He snuggled into her and gave continuous kisses on her stomach. He was trying to hide himself inside her. He did not want to be seen. She understood his feelings.  With one hand she caressed his face and with the other she caressed his hair. She kissed his forehead multiple times.

Monami: Karan kya hua?

Karan: Kuch nahi bas tumhari bohot yaad aayi thi

Monami: I missed you too Karan.

Karan's head was still buried in her stomach. Monami thought to change his mood.

Monami: Karan kya khaoge?

Karan: Arre abhi toh khana khaya tha na Monami.

Monami: Arre woh toh khana tha na. Mein snacks ki baat kar rahi thi . Woh abhi hum movie dekhne wale hain na tab kya khaoge?

Karan broke the hug and looked at Monami still in her arms.

Karan: Accha aur ye movie ka plan kab bana ma'am?

Monami pretended to think and clapped her hands and said: Bilkul 2 second pehle.

Karan kept looking at her. Then he suddenly burst into laughter. He was genuinely laughing. Monami looked at him and smiled and said: Aise hi haste raho Khadoos Shergill achha lagta hai. Aise rotudu achhe nahi lagte ho

Karan stopped laughing and looked at her with all the love that he had for her.
He said: Tumhe pata hai is puri dunia mein nahi nahi pure universe mein sirf tum hi ho jiske saath me dil se hasta hu.

Monami smiled: Toh mein hu hi itni special.

Karan kissed her forehead and rested his forehead on hers and said: Woh to tum ho.. bohot special.

Monami smiled: Chalo ab emotional baate chodkar movie decide Karo.

Karan said: Pehle snacks .

Monami: Ohhh pehle to koi snacks khane ko mana kar raha tha aur ab....?

Karan: Kya kare aapki sangat ka asar hai!

Monami: Youuu

Karan: Meeee

Monami turned her face angrily away and stomped off to the kitchen. Karan laughed seeing her. He settled himself on the sofa and took the blanket and the TV remote. She soon came back with Karan's favourite snacks. Everything was Karan's favourite.

Monami : Karan?

Karan looked at her and saw that she had brought his favourite food. He jumped excitedly like a kid. He was giggling in happiness. Karan jumped on Monami and hugged her when she kept the food on the table.

Karan: Thank you ! Thank you Monu.
I love you!!

Monami giggled: I love you too Baby!

Karan: I love it when you call me baby.

Monami: Baby hi bolungi na mere chote se baby hi to ho

Karan smiled: Is buisness man par kise sab Khadoos , sadu akdu kehte hai use tum Baby bolti ho.