6 | a little white lie to keep her around

Y/N  L/N

Y/N L/N

Hearing the piercing tone of my ring tone and the violent rattle of my phone vibrating on the bedside table was a rude awakening to start the day. My arm snaked it's way out of the bed covers to try and answer the call but before I reached it the call had ended.

(1) Missed Call from Chrissy (dancer)

I yawned and put the phone next to my pillow in case she called again, groaning when I noticed that the medication container had spilt its contents across the table when I grabbed my phone. I was running low on the little white pills but I knew that my psychiatrist wouldn't dare let me run out without a fulfilled prescription at my closest pharmacy.

I'll pick them up later, they're not going anywhere.

Chrissy (dancer)
Hey babe, can you take a shift
for me tonight? I matched with
a CRAZY hot guy on Tinder and
he wants to take me out tonight
on his BOAT $$$$$

Chrissy (dancer)
It's not a pole shift or anything
it's just a sushi shift for some
bachelor party event at 10pm

Chrissy (dancer)
Pays $250 an hour and the event
is only two hours xoxox

Y/N
Sure thing xoxo

I wasn't working at the bar tonight so getting $500 in only two hours was definitely something I couldn't say no to. Chrissy was one of the only girls who got given those shifts but luckily for me, she became one of my work friends pretty quickly. She was one of the most attractive women I had ever seen in my life, always looking a million dollars even at the end of a shift and sleep deprived as all hell. She had a boob job apparently but they looked so natural you'd never be able to tell. She was 27 or 28 and had a bachelors degree in physiotherapy. So during the day she was a medical professional, by night she was a stripper.

I told you that The Satin Underground had some top notch women working there. They're not your average run of the mill whores busting their ghetto ass for extra cash.

Sushi shifts were a little weird when I first heard about them but when Chrissy explained the concept to me, I figured that they'd be pretty easy to do. Although, they did make me a little uncomfortable. Basically, you acted like a plate and people would eat sushi and sashimi off of you. Seriously, all I had to do tonight was lay there and they'd take pieces of food off my body and go back to watching the actual strippers that they had hired for the private room.

I wonder if I have to face laying on my back or my stomach. Maybe if I lie on my stomach I could just fall asleep. But the music would be ridiculously loud, I doubt I'd get even the slightest wink.

Rubbing my eyes I decided to scoop up the spilt pills on my bedside table and pour them back into their container, knowing I'd probably forget to do it later if not now. I screwed the lid on, got out of bed, made it and then opened the blinds to let the sunlight in. My apartment was small and it wasn't in the greatest area but the windows were huge and there was a lot of natural sunlight that would shine through on good days.