25 | a chat from one girl to another

Y/N  L/N           

Y/N  L/N

My favourite regular sat at the bar across from me, scanning the cocktail menu in her hands and humming to herself as she made her mind up. I'd only started work an hour ago but seeing her waltz on into the club made me realise my shift would be all the more exciting. The club usually got busy around 9pm onwards, so starting at 6pm and ending at midnight was a pretty great shift for me. I get a decent amount of sleep and I only have a few hours of busyness at the bar.

"Can I get a 'Burlesque Benz'? But can you put in some better vodka in it than that Belvedere crap, the Polish have no business making vodka," she chuckled, thanking one of the male waiters who brought out a plate of Kingfish Sashimi for her.

"I could do a shot of Beluga? That's from Russia... Or I could use Grey Goose which is French," I responded, turning around to the wall of liquor bottles.

"Russian, always," she called out, her voice slightly mumbled from what I presumed was a mouth full of kingfish.

I took the vodka bottle from the wall and poured a shot and a half into the metal shaker, followed by a shovel of crushed ice, a shot of grapefruit liqueur, soda water and a twig of rosemary for flavour before putting the lid on and shaking it roughly.

It was funny, despite this particular bar of the club wrapped around the back of the main floor, she sat and ate facing me. Although some men had finished work and come to the club for drinks and scantily clad dancers, it was relatively quiet at this time of night.

"How come you go to a strip club for dinner and not like, a restaurant," I chuckled, straining the cocktail into a glass and passing it to her.

"It's prettier than a restaurant, has less people than a restaurant, hotter men and women, and I get to make friends with bad ass girls instead of sitting next to crying babies and gross fat men yelling at the staff," she shrugged, thanking me for the drink.

"We still get gross fat men yelling at our staff in here too, don't you worry about that. We just have security guards to throw them out," I laughed, leaning against the bar and watching one of the strippers Chantelle dance on stage gracefully. I could never look that good on a pole, I'd barely be able to spin around without getting dizzy, let alone make it sexy.

"If I see any fat men yell at you in here, I'll break all of their fucking bones," she joked, sipping the drink and nodding in her approval of the taste.

"You'll definitely get your membership revoked if you do that, just let security handle it if that happens," I said pulling my phone out from its little secret nook behind the bar.

PETER
You can't wear that spider man
suit around me again cos we
will end up having a repeat of
last night lol

Y/N
yeah we don't want to make your
water bill too high hey? hahaha