"Chapter-5."

"Fall for her."

Mr.park:" I'll meet My wife as of now but it's not the right time to meet my daughter." Mr.park stated and soon his secretary knocked the door. they heard a response from the other side.

park Jiah felt suffocating inside her room so she decided to watch Television. Soon she was seated on the couch of living room.

After a while she heard a knock on the door she glanced at the watch,
"Who is here at this hour, maybe it's Jisoo." she immediately stood from her seat and responded to the knock

"coming! "

She quickly twisted the door knob and pulled the door open and as soon as she saw the man she was froze.

_______

"Jisoo, I'm warning this YAWNZUN----"Lisa gronaed but soon yeonjun said which made Jisoo burst into laughter "MISS LALISA MONBAN THE STUPID LADY FROM THAILAND FOR PETE'SAKE ITS YEONJUN NOT YAWNZUN!" Yeonjun quickly said and ran out from the study room, Lisa was about to follow him but Jisoo held her wrist making her sit back to her seat..
"Come on Lisa!" Jisoo stated and Lisa sighed, "Jisoo you know what? this Yeonjun is a trouble maker I keep my mouth shut just because of you." Lisa said and held her temple.

"You know what when ever I look at Yeonjun I remember my life when I was with my Siblings and my Dad. You know what Yeonjun reminds me of my Younger brother, just because he is from korea." A soft smile was seen on her face remembering the olden days.

Lisa was just admiring her and felt bad for Jisoo soon Lisa hugged Jisoo.

"Lisa I'm not able to breath!" Lisa pulled out of the hug and dramatically checked on Jisoo. Soon yeonjun entered the room holding a writing pad and said. " Park Jisoo your today's  schedule is you have to go for morning rounds and you have a Surgeries and then you are free for the evening but you have another surgery at 7:30 pm with Dr.Harry. You have a short Case discussion conference about the free hand  surgery and that's it you will be free by 12 and Miss Lisa Monoban!"

He rolled his eyes on Lisa and Lisa remarked, "What about me?huh!"
"Well you have a surgery in an hour please get ready for it and then you have a packed up  evening you have few appointments with your patients and then you are free at night and about my schedule--" He was cut by Lisa
"No one is interested in your schedule." she got up and hugged Jisoo and left the room

"Continue yeonjun." Jisoo remarked.

"I have morning Rounds and then outpatient clinical observations and some practice for upcoming exams. Professor gave us some to do!" he said with a bright smile, "Okay then I will get going now." Jisoo said as she was wearing her stethoscope.

_________

Seoul, South Korea:

Jimin was walking back and forth in his office and Seokjin was on a call soon  Jungkook entered the room.

"Where is--" Jimin placed his palm on his lips,

"shhhh Hyung is on call." He was whispering, Jungkook mouth formed 'o' Soon Seokjin was done with the call and faced his brother's who were waiting for him to finish so they can bombard the room with questions. He raised his Eyebrows soon questions were fired.