"Chapter-76."

Taehyung unhurriedly plopped beside her and quickly pulled her towards him. Before covering themselves with quilt, Jisoo was still waiting for his answer. Though it was just one month, she kind of felt a little attached to him.

A little?

Somewhere deep down in her heart feelings were pacing at the speed of light. Taehyung has now become someone really important. She never thought of losing him but when she heard Park Jungkook asking him whether he will divorce her, her heart ached, she thought that he would leave her and thought he was with her to just  protect her but then she remembered the ring she was wearing.

She gazed towards the ring which was still in her finger......

"Once you completely give me your heart, I will mark you as mine"

"I love you Mrs.park."

she remembered Taehyung's words. She had a wedding ring in her finger and felt that she has hope but her fear wasn't reduced. She didn't wanted to lose him.

Everything felt better with him,

Everything has been better for her since he entered her life.

She couldn't hold her curiosity, she asked him and when he left without a word, her heart ached badly, those ten minutes felt like half a day, she abruptly got up and stood infront of window but he came back and started kissing her, she felt even worse. He wasn't answering her questions but instead was being intimate with her.

(*She is talking about the question she asked earlier, so don't get confused.*)

And now that she was in his embrace she still asked him and all he said was:

"After being this intimate with you do you think I will divorce you?"

Jisoo: "...."

She stayed in his warm bare chest for a long time and finally after a long thought she asked:

"What about plan? Divorce?" Jisoo asked while drawing circles on his bare chest. She felt alot of things happening inside her stomach. Taehyung kissed her hair and answered:

"I was sent here to get you and mother back, Marrying you was never in the plan, it was always in my plan to marry you." He stopped and looked at her before adding:

"I always liked you from the first meet."

"The rooftop of hospital?" Jisoo asked, Taehyung shook his head and said:

"Your's sixth birthday, I played the role lf your husband in that game, if you remember..." Taehyung said,

"En? Husband?" Jisoo was confused, she rarely remembered about those days yet he had a good memory.....

"Umm, don't worry I'll will show you pictures. " Taehyung said, Jisoo unhurriedly looked at him and smiled.

"So you liked me ever since then?" Jisoo asked and Taehyung just hummed in response.

"I just liked you at that time, i fell in  love when we used to talk online." Said Taehyung calmly. Jisoo laughed and Taehyung looked at her being all confused.

"Loren uncle....."Jisoo was still laughing and Taehyung just smiled when he looked at her being happy.

"I always thought of you as uncle." Jisoo was still laughing but abruptly stopped when she saw him being silent.

Jisoo looked at him before placing her hand on his cheek, she just had a question in her mind that she was afraid to answer.

Why did she feard of losing him?

Did she love him?

She caressed his cheek and smiled before kissing his cheek.

"Thank you for everything you have done for me." Jisoo said while getting a little more closer to him.

Taehyung quickly held her hand which was on his cheek. He was just looking at his women, who looked really pretty. Taehyung was mesmerized by her beauty. That was forsure.

Taehyung quickly pecked her lips and then forehead.

"I have legally married you with both your parents consent, so I would never divorce you until and unless you want it." Taehyung said, Jisoo frowned.

Consent of both the parents ?

And will only divorce me when I want too?

"Did mother knew that I was going to marry you?" Jisoo asked.

Kim Taehyung said: "I met her a day before your birthday......I didn't plan on marrying so soon but I eventually married you."

"....."

He was smart and cunning.

Cunning fox.

Taehyung added: "Seokjin hyung knew about this."

That's the reason Park Seokjin stayed calm throughout the day. She sighed, but then she again remembered something 'Taehyung knew about her family and yet didn't utter a single.' Yet her thoughts were so loud that Taehyung answered her:

"I joined the SA agency just for you and my timeline will end soon, I was not supposed to tell you anything....because you would meet the certainly."

"....."

What the hell, he was able to read her mind. She remembered SA agency, it was her grandfather's agency gifted to her father, later because her father wanted their safety he handed the agency to his brother.

"En..."She stayed calm and then later heard Taehyung saying:

"Are you not tired?" Taehyung asked, Jisoo was about to answer but Taehyung was fast enough, he was again on top of her. Jisoo shortly whimperd when he touched her opening again. Taehyung smiled and kissed her lips gently.

She was sure that if she does this again now, she might not be able to walk. But Taehyung wasn't planning on doing that again instead he kissed her lips gently before claiming:

"Mine."

Jisoo smiled at his remark but, Taehyung moved from her lips to chin and then neck....

The room was filled with Jisoo's whimpers and Taehyung's gasps till the dawn.

______

The morning came swiftly, the bright sunlight made its way through the huge French glass, but Taehyung had already adjusted the currents so that it won't disturb their sleep.

Taehyung's chest was a pillow for her half night and now his hand.

Jisoo was covered in the big quilt while hugging Taehyung's bare chest. The couple had a alluring night.

Jisoo was tired, here body was not use to it. Taehyung already wanted to have two or maybe three rounds but Jisoo wasn't ready yet.

Jisoo was long awake but she liked being in his warm embrace, so she did act for awhile. When she opened her eyes Taehyung's pretty face was right infront of her. She stared at him for awhile and smiled.

Indeed he looked pretty even early in the morning. She was so mesmerized by his face that she didn't realize that he was already awake. Taehyung kept his eyes closed yet he could feel her stare.

"Are you ready now?" Taehyung asked still eye's closed. Jisoo was confused for a while.

"Ready? For what?" Jisoo questioned.
Taehyung's lips had curved a bit upwards before answering.

"For another round?"